My daily encounter

Chapter 2

8 months ago....

*****airport

flight LA, California ----> Rome, Italy

"Yes sir, I'm already at the airport..."

....

"okay...bye.."

-puts down phone-

oh hey guys! its me Claire..

currently I'm gonna leave the country for some issues regarding my school.... let me recall everything..

***flashback

-at school after class...

"finally! school's done! Ethan.. Claire let's go shopping!"

Layla asked us out in the blue...

"Layla, didn't you promise not to spend a dime after you were fired from your previous job?" I protested

"No fair!" she shouted..

but as she was about to continue...

"hey guys come on! it's just this ti--" she was interrupted at the middle of her speach because...

"Ms. Shaun and Mr. Scott please proceed to the principal's office now." our teacher said and left...

I turned back to face Layla and Ethan..

Both of them were looking like this.. O_o  surprisingly I was the same why? because..

I was called with Mr. Scott! Mr. Jay Drew Scott! the only person who tried to embarrass me in front of a lot of people! I still remember it like it happened just now... but for the details let's talk about it another time.. now...

I just looked at him with such a harsh expression but he just....SMILED?!

-at principal's office

"What?! sir! this isn't true!"

"of course it is..."

"b-but sir this all to sudden... "

"I need your reply now or else there's nothing to worry about. just walk through the door if you don't want it."

...........

*on the papers in front

1 ticket to Rome, Italy and...

 The authority of XXXXX Organization wishes to allow_____________ to be part of the One Design Foundation. This program will last for two years. this would help this student to gain more experience in the art world. all expenses paid.

Additional Information:

Please Ensure that this person is in good condition....(and other things to follow and instructions)

I haven't thought about getting this kind of treatment not since I entered the campus! This is such a huge opportunity! but...

"I'll go" the person beside me said... wait he's going? NO! I definitely don't want to be more lower than I already am soo....

"I made up my mind I'll go as well!" there! that's all I said and left the room.

******end of flashback

flight number**** will be departing shortly...

"Oi! you're late!!!"

man...I knew that there would be some unknown species who's gonna show up!

"Not my fault!" seriously!

"Slowpoke."

after saying that he left....I really hate him!

But.... that doesn't mean that I would'nt have fun..some day I'll have my revenge! just you wait!

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

benvenuto, ci arriverà a breve. grazie!

(trans. welcome, we will be arriving shortly. thank you!)

this is where it will all begin! a new kind of adventure will take place! I could feel it!