Dennor ( updates will be random sorry...)

norway came home from a long day with noone else home, or so he thought.

he sighs and shoves his key into the door " damn it they left the lights on.... again"

Norway walks up to his room after unlocking the door and relocking once he entered. He opens his room door. His whole face flushes red when he opens the door to reveal denmark laying on norways bed only wearing a tight sexy pair of underwear. " denmark get out! " norway glares as he tries to stop blushing. Denmark pouts " whyyyyy?" " because your stupid and in my room!"  denmark chuckles " come on norge~ i did this especially for you~" " j-just get o-out!" norway feels himself slowly getting harder. Denmark chuckles and wiggles his eyebrows. Norway covers his eyes seeing the bulge in denmarks pants " damn it denmark no. " Denmark gives him the look of a kicked puppy. Norway huffs and sighs.

A/n Can someone please help me with this ?)
Denmark stands up and grabs Norway's waist. Norway squirms. Denmark grinds against him from behind " come on Norgie.~ "
" Don't call me that! " Denmark chuckles as he feels Norway getting hard "  mm~ I know you want this just as much as I do." Norway sighs " We NEVER will speak of this."
Denmark smirks" okay~" Norway gently takes off his cross pin. Denmark's hand wanders and tugs on Norway's curl. Norway blushes " l-lets get this o-over with"

Lemony time for all you naughty fan girls ;) 
Denmark grabs norway and pins him to the bed under him slowly kissing his neck. Norway blushes squirming slightly. He squeaks in surprise when denmark gives a quick slap to his bottom  " stay still."norway automattically stays still from the husky voice drawing him in. Denmark smirks in success " c'mom just let me be kinky~" Norway stares at him blankly for a moment " no." Denmark slowly tugs off Norways shirt with a purr " why not babe?~" Norway blushes even more flustered and angered than before " stop it or else I'm k-kicking you out!" His cheeks a dark pink now, eyes narrowing. Denmark rolls his eyes before attacking his neck with kisses, leaving the occasional love bite. Norway bites his lip hard holding back moans. Denmark chuckles nipping at his soft spot " let it out~" Norway shakes his head embarrassed, letting out a startled gasp, his arms being pinned above him and cuffed to the head board. 

Denmark chuckles darkly " I'll make you then~" kissing down the flustered Norwegians chest nipping softly as he tugs of his pants. Norway tugs at the cuffs " L-Let me touch you..." His voice barely a whisper. Denmark smirks at his lover " Hm? But it's fun to tease you" he slowly uncuffs Norway a smirk on his face. Norway flips the position so he is on top of Denmark. " You want kinky?~ " his voice a purr " I'll give you kinky" Slowly sliding his hands down Denmarks chest grinding down against him. " What do you want?~" He smirks darkly. Denmark smirks placing his hands on Norways hips " You know exactly what I want. Let me fuck you and you'll know it~" lightly running a hand on the others thigh. Norway blushes flustered " Of course " he smirks slipping off his underwear purposely putting pressure against Denmarks erection. Denmark chuckles grabbing lube from the bedside drawer. 

Guess who's back bitches //