3

"Everyone ready?" Ed asked as they packed the last piece of equipment into their van.

Everyone nodded their heads.

"Alright, let's roll out then."

"Oh no

"Oh no." Ed muttered as he pulled the van up to the house. Right out front there was an old black Chevy parked in the gravel.

"What? What's wrong?" Fiona asked.

"Well, that could be anyone." Harry said as Ed parked the van. Everyone got out and began to get out their equipment.

"Aw shit man." Ed sighed as he watched two familiar men walk out of the house.

"Do you know them?" Fiona asked as she watched the two men walk towards their van.

Ed scratched his head. "Um Fiona, I'd like for you to meet Sam and Dean Winchester."

"Hi." Dean smiled and waved at the girl.

Fiona scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I'm gonna go set up inside." Fiona walked forward but Dean stopped her.

"Actually we'll be taking over. We'll also need any camera footage you have of any 'ghosts'."

Fiona's eyes widened. "I don't think so."

"Fiona—"

"No Ed!" Fiona looked at her best friend. "I'm not gonna let some lumberjack tell me what to do. We are setting up our equipment and catching this ghost in action." Fiona grabbed a case of equipment and rammed her shoulder into Dean's as she walked past him.

"Set that camera up there." Fiona asked Maggie and pointed towards a corner. The woman nodded her head and began to set up a camera.

"I don't think you understand—"

"No, I don't think you understand. This is what we do. You can't stop us."

Dean opened his mouth to say something else but closed it.

"Fiona, I think we should listen to them." Ed said.

Both Harry and Fiona looked at the man like he was crazy.

"What? No! We are going through with this investigation Ed." Harry huffed.

"Um, guys." Kenny quickly picked up his camera. His breath came out in puffs.

Fiona reached into Ed's bag and grabbed out a rusted rod of iron.

"Everyone be careful." Fiona said. She had a flashlight held in her left hand and the iron rod in her right.

"Oh this is just great." Dean muttered. "Sam, be ready for anything."

Sam nodded his head.

"Hello?" Harry called out. "It's us again. This time we brought some friends.