Chapter One

" Love No One,  Love Will Get You Killed"

Khaleigh's Mom (Shundra) P. O. V.

Flashback

" Chancy leave my baby girl alone!  Please Ill do anything! " I yelled at the father of my 2 year old daughter.  He was about to sell my little girl to some filty perverts and I wasn't about to settle for that. " Anything? " he questioned.  I looked at my daughter and yelled" anything!  Just please leave her alone! " He smirked and put Kha down. She ran to me and I told her to go in her room and lock  the door.  As she closed the door,  Chancy looked at me with evil in his eyes and said" You my hoe! Now go get dressed,  you need to be on the street asap! "

Flashback Over

Now here I am standing on the corners of Atlanta,  being a prostitute.  I've been selling myself for 2 years now.  How I  come from being a college student to being a prostitute?  Well,  my dumb ass fell in love with the Kingpin of Atlanta,  got pregnant,  and abandoned my family for this lifestyle.  Yeah,  everything was good at first he loved me,  we'll I thought he did,  I thought he loved me and his daughter but,  I was wrong! I regret meeting him but,  I'll never take back him giving me Khaleigh.  She is my proud and joy.  She is the only reason I'm still on these streets.  I'm protecting her from her father.  I sent her away to live with my mother in uptown Atlanta  because I wanted a better life for her.  Khaleigh Shundra Wilson,  yeah that's her,  and I love her with everything in me.

I stood waiting on my next client when my bbydaddy pulled up.  I rolled my eyes and he rolled down the window " Get in Shundra!"  I did as he told.  "I know it's your birthday so I got some special planned for you.."  he said smirking.  I didn't care what he had planned for me,  I just wanted my daughter.  We just kept riding, until we pulled up to this shed.  He hopped out the car and jogged to my side and pulled me out. We walked in and their was a mattress in the middle of  the abandoned shed.  I turned about to run but Chancy grabbed me and tied me to the bed.  I screamed.  "Shut the fuck up can't nobody hear you!"  he growled.

As he tied me down,  some one entered the room. Chancy stood,  " she ready for you now where my money?"  he said to the unknown man.  Tears fell from my eyes and I began screaming " Chancy how could you? You is a son of a bitch!  I loved you and I thought you loved me and your daughter?"  I yelled at him with tears flowing.  " What about our daughter Chancy?  She's four years old!  You took her and my life from me.  I loved you!"  He walked to where I was and smiled " Our daughter and me will meet again but as for you, you ain't shit,  never was. You was a weak minded bitch,  you fell in the Trap!"  He stood and I watched as he contracted the deal.  He turned to me " Love No One,  Love Will Get You Killed!"  As he turned,  I heard two gunshots and the Chancy I loved fell lifeless on the mattress.

I watched as the man who killed Chancy walked into the light.  He took a puff of his blunt and asked me " what's your name ma?" I turned to and cried " Shundra Wilson".  He turned and walked out the room.  He left his man behind.  I knew I was finna die.  I yelled " I love you Khaleigh Shundra Wilson".  Then I heard a gunshot.