Chapter Three

12 Years Later

Khaleigh "Kha"  P. O. V.

I woke up to my alarm clock reading.... 10:25 am. ,  March 27! Its my birthday! I'm finally sixteen.  I laid in bed soaking in sixteen years of my life. I been through so much like losing my parents,  getting adopted,  and biggest of all being the kingpins daughter. My name Khaleigh Shundra Wilson but everybody calls me Kha.  I'm the Kingpin of Atlanta daughter even though I'm not really his child.  I was adopted.  I never really met my real parents but I remember little things.  My parents was murdered when I was four.  I was told my dad was a drug dealer and pimp. My mom was a prostitute who loved me a lot and she was prostituting for my safety. She was a real woman in my eyes and can't nobody tell me different. 

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock. "Come in!"  I yelled.  In came my loving family,  my mom,  dad,  and big brother.  "Happy Birthday Princess Kha!" my mom said,  handing me my birthday breakfast.  My dad gave me a hug and stood. My annoying brother gave me a big sloppy kiss on my cheek and said " I'm still your big brother and you not grown!  Make me knock your ass out!"  we both laughed. 

Everybody was just so happy,  me definitely!  I got this wonderful family God blessed me with. My foster mom was just as elegant as a flower but can get hood too.  She stood at 5'3,  dark-skinned,  with long hair to the middle of her back.  Her eyes was dark grey and she still look to be in her 20's. She is so beautiful.  My dad was about 6'3,  muscular built. He in his 50s but he handsome,  he light skinned and got light brown eyes with curly hair. Lastly,  my big head brother he 6 feet and brown skin,  like me!  He has light brown eyes like his dad and has curly, thick hair.  He buff but,  still acts like a little kid.

They all left my room and I grabbed my phone to look at instagram. I sat eating my breakfast and thanking everybody for my birthday wishes. When I finished my breakfast I checked my text messages.  my best friend,  Karlie,  texted me. She been my best friend since 6th grade.  Her parents are in the drug game too which makes us even closer. 

Karliee❤ : Happy 16th Birthday Bish! Get your ass up and get dressed,  I'm a be there at 12!  Don't make me run up them stairs and beat your ass for not being ready Love You Bestie!

I laughed as I closed out the text message and shook my head.  I went to the bathroom to take a shower and do my hygiene.  When I came out it was 11:26. I  walked to my big walk- in closet.  I pulled out my  bleached Highway shorts,  turquoise ruffle crop top,  and my turquoise Toms.  I accessorized my outfit with a gold belt,  gold Jordan earrings,  gold bracelets, and my gold necklace that read Khaleigh.  I unbraided my long, straight, wavy hair.  I decided to let it flow today.  I put on a little makeup because I was already naturally beautiful.  Then I stood back and admired myself.  I was short and thick with a big round behind.  I wore a B in bras.  I was brown skinned with a long face (which I hated)  but I was fine as hell. I was tatted too.  I had tattoos on the side of my stomach  I had one sleeve (arm full of tattoos)  .  Yeah,  at sixteen I almost look like Tyga.

I took a few pictures and uploaded one to Instagram.

@queenn_khaleigh:

Dont You Hoes Sleep On Me!  ITS KHALEIGH DAY! #thickerthanmost

As I finished uploading my picture,  I heard a horn blow.  I grabbed my purse,  looked my self over one more time and left!