Chapter 7

Dream

Days passed and soon Jin's birthday was near. He was getting changed into his night clothes as he knew the next day was his birthday.

But that night was going to be the beginning of something that would change his life.

Jin quickly finished changing and proceeded to go into his bed. The heaviness of his eyelids made it hard for him to keep them opened. But once he got into his bed, everything went black.

"Oppa!"

"Oppa!!!"

Jin saw a little girl..

She had light brown hair with streaks of dark brown in it. Her eyes were a light green color, it reminded Jin of his mother and father combined together.

"Oppa... look at me!"

She was very small, at least 6 or 7 years of age.

But who was she...

Jin then saw he was in a car.

The same girl is with him, and so was his parents.

"What am I doing here.."

"Where even are we.."

Jin was confused, he's never had a dream like this before. And he's never seen this girl once in his life.

As the car slowly drifted, all he could hear was the rain drops. He then looked at the girl, she was smiling at him.

"Oppa.."

Then came the crash...

Jin quickly woke up only to see its 3:00 am.

He couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. Instead he drew the girl he saw hoping his parents would know who it was.

After a few hours the sun finally came in sight. Jin looked at his phone to see it was 6:30 am.

"Let's hope they know who this is.."

He got up from his desk and went out to the kitchen. He was greeted to his parents smiling.

"Mom, dad... I have a question."

His father looked at him with questioning eyes.

Father: "Okay.. ask away.."

Jin showed him the picture he drew.

His eyes got bigger.

Father: "Why do you have that."

"I saw her in my dream..."

Mother: "She doesn't seem familiar to me.. I'm sorry sweetie."

Jin's father then gave his mother a questioning look.

Mother: "I'm sorry sweetie, I wish I could help you. But today's your birthday, let's celebrate."

Jin nodded and let all his worries go away.

He had a nice breakfast and packed his things to go to his friends house.