5

"guys bring the girls back to the hypehouse please." thomas said to all the guys. i was still shaking as thomas picked me up and walked me out of the house. he made his way to his tesla and gently put me down in the front seat.
"your gonna be ok, i'm here now." thomas said while he buckled my seatbelt.
i nodded. i couldn't form words. i wanted to thank him, but the words never came out of my mouth.
he made sure everyone else was alright and then came back.
"we are gonna notify your parents and you will be staying at my house for the next few days." he said squeezing my hand. i nodded and he started driving.
the whole 45 min drive was silent. i didn't say a word and neither did thomas, he just held my hand and drove.
we got to the house and i unbuckled my seatbelt. i wanted to get up and out of the car but i couldn't bring my legs to move. i was stuck. paralyzed. thomas quickly grabbed me and brought me to his room.
he put me on the bed and i heard the other girls and guys come through the door.
"do you need anything?" thomas said looking at me so worried.
i shook my head no "just hold me"  i said under my breath but loud enough for thomas to hear.
he took off his shoes and grabbed a hoodie.
"you want this?" he said sheepishly smiling
i went back to just nodding my head. i slipped the big sweatshirt over my little body and wrapped my arms around thomas
security. i felt safe with him, like if harm came our way thomas would make sure it didn't hit us.
i just started sobbing. i buried my head into his chest and felt the warmth of his body touch mine.
"i'm so sorry tate, we should've came earlier, i didn't think any of this was going to happen."
"it's not your fault." i said trying my best to push out the words.
for the rest of the night we just laid there with our arms wrapped around eachother.

INSTAGRAM

liked by: avani, thomaspetrou, addisonrae and 506,420 more taytumwest:i'm sad to say that i will be away from social media for a little bit

taytumwest:i'm sad to say that i will be away from social media for a little bit. i really don't wanna go but it's what is best for everyone. i love all of my supporters and i will be back as soon as possible.
xoxo-taytum🖤

comments
addisonrae:we will get through this together. i love you💕
taytumwest:i love you too🖤

thomaspetrou: be the strong girl we know you are. i'll always be there for you angel💘
taytumwest: 🖤🖤
user23:are taytum and thomas dating???
fanpage467:i love you tate!! we don't know what happened but your supporters will be there for you every step to coming back!!
bbvani:you got this tay💓
taytumwest: love you🖤
tap to load more comments

 i'll always be there for you angel💘       taytumwest: 🖤🖤                user23:are taytum and thomas dating???fanpage467:i love you tate!! we don't know what happened but your supporters will be there for you every step to coming back!! bbvani...

liked by: addisonrae, taytumwest, anthonyreeves and 724,582 more
thomaspetrou: i won't give up🤍🥀
comments
lilhuddy: 🖤🖤
taytumwest:my hero🥺🖤
     thomaspetrou:🤍
user2:who's in the picture?
   user34:it's taytum🤦🏻‍♀️
tap to load more comments