16

"no thomas i'm sorry for letting you trick me into falling in love with you."
and with that i left.
i wiped my eyes as i walked through the mansion.
addison ran after me and grabbed my hand,
"please tate, just let him talk."
"why should i?" i spit back at her
"just listen."
we walked back to his room.
he sat on his bed with tears rolling down his cheeks.
"tate?!"
"i'm only here because addison wants me to listen to what you have to say."
he nodded his head and looked at addy.
"i'll leave you guys alone." addison said as she walked out of the room.
i turned to look at him.
he was beautiful. his brown eyes glossy from the tears.
"ok." he said looking at me
"i'll tell it from my point of view."
i nodded my head and he went on
"so i went inside to go grab the postmates. i paid the guy and i came back out. i didn't expect to see jadens hand on your thigh it completely caught me off guard."
he said playing with the bracelet on his wrist.
"my first instinct was to kick his ass. but i didn't. i only said those things to you because i was mad. i was very mad, not only at him but at myself for letting a person like that be around you."
he looked up at me.
"taytum i'm so sorry. i really wish i had never said that statement but it just came out of my mouth."
i sat down next to him.
"thomas," i said scared of what was gonna come next. " i think we are going to have to work  on communication if we are gonna be together." i said grabbing his hand.
he squeezed my hand 3 times (it means i love you)
and i squeezed his.
"i love you thomas."
"i love you taytum."
he hugged me so tight and i wrapped my legs around his waist.
"i'll never hurt you again. i promise" he said planting a kiss on my lips.

GUYS!! IM BACK AND THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER! aren't you exited!?! i love you all-peacchyyyy 💘💘