Chapter 1- I Turn 21

Chapter 1
I wake up to look at my clock and I see that it's March 15, 2015. It was my 21st birthday! I ran downstairs to say hi to my dogs and say hi to my parents and hi to my bro.....I realized that my brother moved out of the house 2 years ago. Because he moved out when he turned 21 and now he is 23. I still miss him. He lives in Florida now.
Today was the day I got to move out of the house.
"Hi Alysa. It's a very special day for you today." My parents say.
"Yes it is." I say.
"Today you move out of the house. We'll miss you." They say crying.
"I'll miss you too." I cry too.
I pack my bags and start to head out the door but I can't leave Harry behind.
"Can I take Harry?" I ask.
"Sure!" They say.
I pick up Harry and take him with me.
Luckily my parents have another dog. A tibetan terrier puppy who is 4 months old.
That was the final moment I said bye to my house that I had lived in since I was born. It was sad to leave but it did.
THE NEXT DAY
I arrived at my new home. I unpacked my bags and fixed up my room and all that. Then I realized there were 2 beds. Mine and another one. I thought that was weird but then I heard the doorbell ring. I peeked through the peeking hole and I saw someone familiar who looked my age, she was a girl, and she carried her bags and her dog(a Shiba inu) in her arms. Then I recognized her. It was Arianna! She was my best friend through middle school and high school then I never got to see her in college. I haven't seen her in about 2 or 3 years.
I opened the door....

Author's Note:
Hey guys so I deleted my other story about VidCon because I got bored of it and I was never updating it so I created this new story. Don't worry it will get way more exciting. Hope you guys like it. Please share it with your friends and family for the holidays. Thanks. Posting new chapter in a little while later today.