Running. [ Missy's P.O.V ]

Running. Wasn't she always? Not just from herself, but that too. She was running from everything. Her Cybermen had haywired on her, causing them to turn on her. The Master kept running, as fast as her old-fashioned heels could take her.

She hated asking him for help. She knew exactly what he'd say, ever since the lie she told him about Gallifrey's coordinates. But, she had to try. He was her only and single hope. She made a U-turn, back to her own, dimly-lit dark blue TARDIS. She ran inside, slamming and locking the door behind her so no Cybermen could get in. She sighed, leaning on her door in exhaustion. She pulled herself up with all the strength she had, leaning on her console and pressing buttons, trying to lock on to the signal of The Doctor's TARDIS.

Missy flopped down in her seat, sighing of exhaustion. She was covered in a thin layer of sweat, but she quickly wiped it off. She started at her old console, her mouth a straight line with a blank expression on her face. She wanted to try once more before fully giving up. She bit her red lip, standing up again before circling around her console, pressing buttons and flipping a few switches, staring at the monitor screen attached to her comm system. She hopped up on her console, her feet dangling as she struggled to speak, hoping she had his signal.
"D-Doctor? ..." She managed to say, though her voice quickly faltered by the wave of sadness.