cinnamon rolls

(so basically they all look like that ^^)

12:06 pm

It's Saturday, finally. This week has probably been one of the slowest weeks of my entire life. Practically half of the workers called in sick. So it was just me and about two other people doing everyone else's job.

I work at a small Cafe in town, and it's normally not very busy, but for some reason the business has gotten more attention recently.

At least at the end of the day I get to come home to my cozy apartment. I like it here because I can easily sit down and draw, or paint, or do anything like that for a good amount of time with no interruptions.
I only have one neighbor, Jungkook. He understands that I like the quiet, so he tries to turn down the volume on his devices when ever he plays his video games. That's why I don't mind having him live next door to me.
The people that live across from me are never home, so they aren't much of a problem either.
Saturday's and Sunday's are my days off, so I usually spend them sleeping, or doing random things around my apartment to improve it.

For example, I just woke up. I always turn my alarm off on the weekends, so I don't wake up early. I bet I would have slept longer if I hadn't been woken up by a loud crash that I heard from next door.
I sighed as I stood up, feeling the coldness reach me as I left the warmth of my blanket.
I walked over to my door and put on my slippers and began to walk over to Jungkook's apartment.

When I knocked on the door, I heard feet scurry across the floor until the doorknob began to turn, revealing a disheveled looking Jungkook.

"Taehyung! What brings you here this fine morning--oh wait, it's the afternoon now . Any way, did you need something?" he asked while showing his oh so familiar bunny like smile.

"Oh, I was just wondering if everything was alright, cause I heard a loud noise and I thought something might have happened." I responded while stuffing my hands in my hoodie.

"Oh! my tv fell off my table, and then when I was trying to pick it up, I knocked over my plate of food, and now I have no cinnamon rolls." he explained with a saddened look.

"That's too bad, well I think I might have some in my fridge that I didn't eat if you want those." I offered him.

"It's alright, I'll just have Jin hyung bring me some later today."

I nodded and waved goodbye as I started to walk back to my room.

While walking in the hallways, I noticed the normally vacant room next to mine had a couple boxes in front of the door.

is someone moving in there? I hope not. i thought to myself.

Without giving another thought to it, I went into my room and began to get my painting supplies out.

1:22 pm

It had been about an hour since I visited Jungkook. in the time I had, I began painting the view from my window, but I just couldn't seem to get the proportions right.
I sighed in frustration as I looked out my window, realizing all the mistakes I had made from my reference.
I picked up my canvas and was about to throw it into my trash can, but I was stopped when I heard an unfamiliar voice come from outside of my door.
The voices were quiet, but I could still here them from inside. I set my painting down, and quietly listened to them.

"which room do you think he's in?"

"I don't know, how about we just knock on this one,"

"ok, but you do it."

"Ugh, fine."

Just a couple seconds later, I heard a couple of thuds against my door.

I walked to the door, and opened it to see two people standing in front of me. One had red hair, and the other had light brown hair.

"yes?"

"Oh uhm- do you by any chance know where Park Jimin is? We don't know where his new room is." the brown haired one spoke.

"It's probably the room with all the moving boxes in front of it." I told them while pointing towards the aforementioned objects sitting next to the door.

The red head hit the other on the arm, I told you Namjoon, "sometimes I really think you are an idiot. Mr. 148 IQ my ass-"

The alleged Namjoon shoved his hand over the other's mouth, "Thank you for your help, we'll be going now."

They both walked off, and I shut the door. "Great, I guess I have a new neighbor."

--

Sooo, what do you think?
I'm pretty excited to write this story. I have about a million other story ideas, but this one just stuck out the most to me.
since my other story is almost finished, I figured I'd start this one so I'll have something to do.
I will continue to update both stories, but this one will probably be updated again after my other story is finished.
Thank you sm for reading <3 🥺