Chapter 3: moving in

So... anything to say for the current story? Was it fine. I hope the pain didn't hurt anyone. Please comment if you guys went or is going through depression! Stay safe!

Now back to the story!

____________________________________0Oo*oO0____________________________________

Sarawat POV

"Wat, how about you walk around the neighbourhood?" My mother said as she took our furniture into our new house. My mother was a supportive person, she never doubted me. Being a single child, my father was always busy with work. But, he would always make time for family. My mother on the other hand was always supportive of whatever I wanted to do. So when I came out as bisexual, she was the one that assured me.

"Okay," I said smiling to my mother before heading out on my own. As I walk by I took the view around me, it was peaceful and tranquil. The complete opposite of New York. When father had a to move to Oregon for work, we were more than happy to move.

As I was strolling down the streets, I catch a glimpse of a small being, he was so small and looked fragile. As I walked behind him, I notice his ears, they weren't something I was used to seeing, he seems to be a bunny neko! I have neko friends but non of them were a bunny. Seeing such a cute being made me wonder what could this cute bunny's face look like. My prayers were answered when the neko suddenly fainted in the front of he convenience store which I heard charged outrageous amount for something simple.

I ran to the neko, scared that he might get hurt. As I walked closer, the neko was lying on the cold ground. People started to form around him, I bent down and turned his head to see such a beautiful face.

For a teenager, he had the most soft and whitest skin. It was as if made of silk, his brows were nicely shaped. His lips, plump and red, he was like a full package! I was shocked at he bruises and small cuts clear on his skin. He was smiling out of all the pain. His facade made me quiver. How can a beautiful being be so hurt? I asked myself.

I called the ambulance and soon enough, he was bought to the hospital for treatment. "He has cuts and bruises all over his body. Addition of malnourishment and psychology hate, he was tired and needed some rest. I have already bandaged him up, he just need to rest and eat." The doctor said before leaving me to him. I walked into the room to see such an angelic figure, he was beautiful. Not even the prettiest women can define him. I was falling for him. As I waited for him to wake up, I notice how calm and collected he looked in his sleep. The cuts on him made him looked weak, but I know that he has been through worser situations.

The next thing I know, the cute neko woke and tried to get out of bed. As I explained the time and what happened, I notice his expression was not at ease, as if he was scared that something was out to get him. He ran off the bed, too swiftly for me to chase and soon enough, he was gone.

I walked home with the thought of seeing the neko again, presumably in school. I still remember his features and the cuteness he holds. I was tranquil at the sight and was happy throughout the night, sleeping, wondering what might the cute bunny neko is doing?

____________________________________0Oo*oO0____________________________________

Wow! Can't believe that happened. So what do you guys think? Is it possible for these two to be fated? What will happen soon? What will Sarawat think of Tine told him his dark secrets? What will happen in the future?

Stay tune to find out! Comment and share for more works!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

Spread!