five: headache

Winwin woke up and got ready for school and made his way downstairs to his surprise others were not ready yet only Kun was there

But he was not doing anything just sitting on the chair while using his phone.

When Winwin got near him he said a small Good morning to which Kun replied with "Good morning to you to Winwin-ah"

And added "we are going to have breakfast at 127 dorm go change your clothes today you are not going to school" Kun said as he turn the attention to his phone.

Winwin just shrugged and made his way towards his and Lucas room. He changed into a plain white shirt and jeans.

And got back to Kun who looked up and then put his phone in his pocket and grabbed Winwin's hand and made their way to 127 dorm.

Kun knocked the door and Jaehyun opened the door. They gave each other a group hug means Winwin and Jaehyun feeling eachother other warmed thanks to Kun.

They pull away when "Winwin hyung" Renjun said as he pulled Winwin into a hug.

"How have you been?" Winwin asked as Renjun replied with"i have been fine" and added "what about you how are you feeling now?"

To which Winwin replied with a simple better. Before he was pulled by Mark who dragged his to dinning table.

Winwin sat next to Mark and Renjun and infront of him was Yuta to whose next was Jaehyun.

When the breakfast ended they were told by Taeyong that their manager wanted to talk to them.

Everyone were talking expect. Jaehyun and Winwin who were looking at eachother.

Jaehyun was about to say something when their manager walked in. He looked at them then Said "so guys we are going to make a song including everyone which will be NCT 2018 and the job of writting lyrics will be done by Taeyong and Mark"

After the explaintion they sat there for awhile and talked to eachother. Winwin was sitting beside Chenle and Renjun as they talk. While Jaehyun was with Haechan and Johnny.

They keep on looking at eachother wanted to tell that something was wrong and they can feel it.

🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Meanwhile Yugyeom sat on his sit next to Jungkook who was looking like he was in pain. Suddenly he can't hold the question and asked in the middle of the lecture "are you okay?" Jungkook looked at him then nodded which made his headache even worse.

"Don't lie kook tell me"Yugyeom said again getting more worried. Jungkook just pointed towards his head.

Yugyeom looked at the teacher who was writing on the board he lifted his left hand and began to massage Jungkook head. Jungkook could feel his eyes began to shut as his body wanted to sleep.

So he just "gyeomie can you stop that-" Yugyeom looked at him confused so Jungkook added "it's making me sleepy"

Yugyeom nodded and began to write in his notebook. Jungkook feel his headache lessened a bit so he continued writting to thankful of Yugyeom.

The test was a bit difficult but they pull through it.

🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕🤕

Bambam don't know why it had happened to him? Why was he pushed to the lockers? Why does his body hurt so much?

But he could feel his eyes began to close as he began to see black spot. He heard someone calling him while shaking. But he just let it go as he began to loss conscious.

When he opened his eyes he was meet with darkness he looked at his right then left all he could see was blackness.

He walked slowly as he looked at his surroundings. 'hyungs can't you see what the problem is?!! Why do we have to go through this'

He looked at his left as he talk"Yugyeom is that you?" 'He doesn't deserve this' 'its okay gyeom' 'no kook its not'

Bambam looked at his surroundings again why are they fighting? Or he began to run yelling for them fully panicked.

'we all know he wouldn't do this but kook you need to go home' 'but-' 'i called Namjoon '

Bambam could hear Jackson and Jungkook speaking. He kept running as calling everyone. But as he went farther he could only see darkness.

He turned around running "maybe it was that's way" he kept running all alone with darkness surrounding him.

He kept running but tripped on his own foot and fell. The sweat was coming down his face as he kept lying on the foor.

Yet again he was losing consciousness.

Thanks guys

Hope you like the chapter. Be ready for some drama😈 in the next chapter