Astra x Male Reader

3rd Person POV

     As the sun set over the horizon, the stars twinkled dimly in the sky. It was (Y/N)'s favorite time of the day. The cool evening air blew throughout the trees as he made his way to the top of Scenic Spot. The male laid out his blanket before sitting down and enjoying the peaceful evening. Minutes turned to hours, and before (Y/N) knew it, he was sitting in the dark. This was what he was waiting for. The coolness of the night, paired with the twinkling stars in the night sky, made for the perfect place to wind down. He was so caught up in the silence that he didn't notice the girl walking past him until he readjusted the position of his head, causing her to scream. (Y/N) bolted up and looked around. A terrified girl was pressed against a nearby tree.
     "When did you get there?" she said, fear in her voice. (Y/N) stretched and let out a small yawn.
     "I could ask the same of you. I've been laying here for the past, I don't know, two hours maybe," he said with a shrug. The girl calmed down.
     "Oh, um, well, I'm sorry for almost stepping on you and questioning you. I'm, uh, I'm Astra," she said, trying to regain her composure. (Y/N) chuckled and took a good look at her. She had deep blue hair, pale skin, blue eyes, and a jumpsuit adorned with stars and constellations.
     "I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you. I take it you're here to stargaze, too?" he said, standing up. Astra nodded.
     "Yeah, well, kinda. Didn't you hear?" she asked, taking off the drawstring bad she had on her back. (Y/N) shook his head, and Astra gestured towards the sky.
     "There's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight. I was going to see it from Pristine Point, but it was packed. So, I decided to settle for something a bit closer to home," she said, pulling out and assembling the pieces of a tripod. (Y/N) nodded, still looking up.
     "I didn't know that. Now I wish I would've brought my telescope, too," he said, sighing. He had always been a huge fan of astrology, and despite how many years of his life he'd spent looking at the sky and all of its wonders, he had never seen a meteor shower. He shook his head and turned to leave when Astra piped up behind him.
     "Where are you going?" she asked, a puzzled look on her face.
     "Home," (Y/N) responded, disappointment in his tone. Astra gently placed an arm on his shoulder.
     "You don't need a telescope to see the meteor shower. Actually,  this isn't even a telescope.  It's a camera," she said, motioning for him to sit back down and positioning the giant lense at the sky. (Y/N) raised his eyebrows, shocked he didn't think of that. Regardless, he sat on the edge of the cliff, Astra in tail.
     In the blink of an eye, the sky was ablaze with streaks of blue and purple. It was like the world's best fireworks display, but ten times grander.  The two gazed up in awe, the sight taking the breath of everyone on the island. Time seemed to slow to a crawl as Astra and (Y/N) sat on the cliffside together, and when it was over they both left with something special; Astra her photos, (Y/N) the memory of his first meteor shower,  but both left with a new friend.