~Dinner~

Avani took me to this fancy resturant because she was gona meet some of her bussines friends. And Avani thought that it would be fun for her if i had a vibrator in my vagina. Right now i sat next to Avani in this fancy dinner and her bussines friends sat in front of us. The whole time i could see the smirk                   on  Avani's face. I was trying so hard not to moan infront of her friends because it whould be an embaressment for me.

I was moving alot in my seat becuase my fourth orgasm was about to cume. My sore clit hurt after had came so many times under this fancy dinner. But this orgasm had not the same felling as the other. It was so hard to hold in the moans so i politely excused me from the table and this were i broke the first rule Avani was the clearest about.

May i please go to the restroom- said the girl who look sick but insted was full of plesaure.

The girl ran to the bathroom as fast as she could not even looking at Avani. The only thing i could think of was that i was not about to squirt the whole resturant.
Shortly after Y/n went to the restroom Avani excused heself also so that she could follow Y/n to the bathroom because that one rule Avani had was that she could not run off duiring the dinner and have her orgasm somewhere else.

I collasped on the floor as fast as i came in the bathroom stall, all the plesure of my last orgasms  had turn into real pain. I sat on the floor almost crying of the plesaure of my orgasms that had just leaked from my vagina. I was shaking my orgasm out, The feeling of my fourth orgasm was not the greatest thing. This was the second time i had ever squirted in whole entire life. The floor was cover in my orgasm, Seeing that much made me feel weirded out but i had to clean it. So i took some paper on my left and started cleaning my orgasm. Right as i was about to go back to the table i saw my girlfriend of 1 year. She stood right next to the sinks. Her eyes were looking between a mixed of angry and lust. I was scared because a other time i couldn't walk for a week she did the ( I wana put u in 7 positions for 7 minutes baby). So this time i was scared of what was gona happend to my poor vagina and legs.

So u decieded to disobey my rules princess- Said the tanned girl

Uhh..ehh.m...- I stutered at my own words becuase i knew what was about to happend to me when we were home.

You know what happends when u disobey me princess. U never should have left the table.

Avani gripped my waist hard enough so that I couldn't get away from her grip.
Avani politely thanked her friends for the dinner and she also told them that she had to end the dinner early because i didn't feel good, But that was a lie i feelt good but i knew after this night my stomach will feel veary ill.

The car ride was silent but i could feel the grin on Avani's face. Avani's cold hand resting on my thigh while she had her other hand gripping hard to the wheel. The only thing i could think of what was gona happend to me when we arrive at our house. My thoughts were interruped with the car stopping at our driveway and Avani hopping of the car to open my door on the passenger seat. The passenger seat door opened and i could feel Avani's hand snaking around my waist. She quickly walked us to our room, The led lights in our room already being at red and having the horny vibe.

Take of ur clothes and sit on the bed. I want u to be done by the time i am back in this room.

I listened to what Avani told me to, i did it so she would not go as hard as she does sometimes. So i took of my clothes and my black underwear. I sat on the bed whit my back against the headboard waiting for Avani to be back. I saw a black shadow in the doorframe, The shadow comming nearer so that i could see that it was Avani with the biggest smirk on her face with some tools in her hands. The tools that only came when i was a very (VERY) badgirl. Handcuffs, Sextoys and a belt did she had in her hands. My heart started raising of just watching her with the biggest grin and the tools she had in her hands. Avani taking control of me like i was just some doll being playing around. Avani obeyed me to go on all four with my ass up in the air and my face being buring in our pink pillow. Avani putting my hands togheter with the help of our pink fluffy hancuffs that we bought in a store for the kinky partners.

I will spank u 10 times princess and u have to count with me. Make a sound and u get a extra spank.~ commanded Avani with lust in her eyes

I could feel the leather material on my butt making me whimper, Making it harder to make any sound.

1- both me and Avani counted

The same feeling as the first spank but harder then the first.

2..... Counted me and avani again.

10- Counted we both but me almost lossing my voice to not make any sound.

The 10 spank hurting the worst from all the other spanks, Leaving a red mark on both my buttcheaks.

Good girl, You making me proud princess. But that was just the begining.~ Avani's voice sounding only lust in her voice.

The last word making me even more scared then i was before. But i soon feel light kisses on my butt making the pain less worst. The wet kisses going down to my thigh then to my core. The feeling of Avani's plump lips on my clit making me let out small soft moans. Then i felt something getting in a fast pace in my vagina, I then relised that it was on of Avani's toys she liked to use on me when i was a badgirl. The plesaure getting to much as i let out loud moans. After a while of the whole room filling up with my moans and hearing Avani moan queitely of her seing the pleasure that i am going through. I felt some type of liquid going down my thighs then dripping down to the sheets. My legs felling numb after almost shaking so hard that i felt that im going down to hell. My body parts feeling sore of all the pleasure. Me thinking she was done with me but when i was trying to get free from Avani's grip the grip just tightigned.

Don't think im done with u princessa-

The feeling of her wet tounge on my core making me more wet then im already are. Her licking stripes from my clit to my core sending shivers down my spine. Avani then adding three fingers inside me curling them each time they go inside me. I feelt my legs start to shake when she hits my g-spot multipletimes. Avani staring at her fingers dissepering inside of my dripping wet vagina. loud moans escaping my mouth as it started to get hard to breath of the pleasure. The familliar knot in my stomach getting relesed of Avani going faster in and out my wet pussy. The liquid getting licked up by Avani licking my pussy clean.

The handcuffs on my wrist getting relesed and Avani's grip on my waist loosing making me fall on my face. My legs being to sore to walk making Avani helping me with cleaning us and also the sheets that are filled with my juice. Putting on new bed sheets and me being clean getting to sleep after this night. Last thing i remeber is Avani kissing my forhead and saying godnight before i fell to deep in my sleep.

A:N
This is my first time writing gxg smut so yeah.

1440 words!

I hope u learned ur lesson princesses, That u should not disobey me anymore.

The felling of my wrist being free from being handcuffed for some hot minutes.