Chapter Two

There he saw Jungkook slightly trembling and whimpering while droplets of water falls from his hair to his body. His body was so beautiful and Taehyung wouldn't lie about that.

Taehyung gulped at the sight he's seeing.

Jungkook looked up at him and bit his bottom lip, reaching out for the older, " Ch-Chief.. " he muttered as he made grabby hands.

How is this possible..?

Taehyung only stood there in shock, trying to solve things in his mind. Too occupied on his thoughts, he didn't notice Jungkook slowly standing up and pushing himself onto Taehyung.

" P-please.. Help me, Alpha. " Jungkook said in a seductive tone as his heat had already taken over his body and his mind.

Taehyung licked his lips before looking at the younger with hooded eyes before pushing Jungkook up onto the wall. Taehyung let the towel around his waist to fall on the wet floor before invading the younger's lips into a deep, passionate kiss.

Jungkook began moaning in pleasure, grinding his member onto Taehyung as he wrap his arms around the latter's neck.

Taehyung's hands started roaming all over Jungkook's body.

After a few seconds, both of them pulled away. A string of saliva connecting in the process. Jungkook stared down at Taehyung's member before bending down.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with wide doe eyes who looked at him with lust-filled ones.

The younger slowly wrapped his fingers around Taehyung's member before giving the tip small kitten licks which made Taehyung groan and pull on his hair.

" Bunny, don't tease. " Taehyung commanded, his voice husky and low as he strokes his hair and quickly gripping on it not so gently making the younger emit a whimper.

Jungkook placed soft kisses onto the tip before sucking on it.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, groaning in frustration before pushing his whole member inside Jungkook's mouth making him release a surprised noise.

The older begand thrusting into Jungkook's mouth. The Younger continuously moaning in the process,  making the older smirk.

After a few thrusts, Taehyung wasn't still satisfied. He pulled his member away from Jungkook's mouth before turning him around.

Jungkook bent over, showing Taehyung his beautiful ass. The older spanked Jungkook's ass making the younger release a moan.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip as he sees slick falling down from Jungkook's pink hole. He held Jungkook's hips tightly before entering the younger without a warning. This made Jungkook moan loudly and after a few seconds, the older started thrusting inside the younger using a fast pace.

Jungkook kept moaning every thrusts making the older groan in pleasure Jungkook just sounds so great. Taehyung spanked the younger's ass, humming as he sees it jiggle afterwards

After a few thrusts, Taehyung felt like he was about to cum so he quickly pull away releasing his semen on Jungkook's ass. On the other hand, Jungkook whined and whimpered loudly at the loss of Taehyung's member inside of him.

Taehyung gently held Jungkook, making him sit on the floor before making himself sit also. Water still falling down from the shower as the steam flows all over the shower room.

Jungkook's headspace quickly changed as his heat ended quickly. He widened his eyes, quickly standing up, " I-I'm sorry ! " he stated with a slightly shaky voice, grabbing his towel before completely running away from the stall, leaving a shocked but panting Taehyung behind.

He's the best.. out of all the omegas I had sex with.. He said to himself in disbelief.

--

The next day, It was sunday fortunately, they obviously didn't have work today. Jungkook was feeling so much pain on his lower part so he's just laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

He is currently waiting for Jimin whom he called earlier.

He heard the main door of his apartment being opened making him heave a sigh. Jimin had a spare key of his apartment, they have been best friends since they were in middle school.

Jungkook slowly sat up, slightly wincing at the pain before staring at the door, waiting for Jimin to show up.

After a few seconds of waiting, Jimin showed up in front of him with the brightest smile carrying a plastic with ramen inside. Jimin walked inside the room, placing the plastic down Jungkook's study table before jumping onto Jungkook's bed, hugging the younger tightly.

" You called, bunny? '" Jimin asked, smiling brightly.

Jungkook nodded, looking at Jimin. It seemed like Jimin understood what Jungkook was trying to say and quickly turned his bright smile into a frown.

" What happened? " he asked before stroking Jungkook's hair gently.

Jungkook told Jimin what happened at the bathroom stall which left Jimin gasping so loud.

" Eh?!? You did it with Chief Taehyung? "