Part Two

Jordan's POV
"So,you think you are confident about him this time?" asked Katrina,sipping on her coffee as the environment of this new restaurant we were trying on was impressing me. "Ah,I guess?" I replied,pushing one of the loose strands of my hair behind the ear. "You guess? Like you aren't confident? Do you not wanna start thinking about your future with him?"

I gazed towards the remaining part of my coffee and sighed heavily. "Katrina, I seriously do not know what to do,I want to start thinking about the future with him,but I don't know why,I'm just not able to trust him." She sighed, giving me the idea of her giving me a long ass lecture about relationships.

"You do not know anything" said Katrina,as I almost choked on my coffee. "What do you mean by that?" I asked,clearly confused as well as agitated. Maybe? Pftttt I don't know
"There's a long story behind Colby leaving for NewYork abruptly,and maybe if you know the whole thing,you would trust Colby,more than yourself."

I gasped looking at her,with a very confused face. "Okay,spill the beans instead of beating around the bush" I replied,almost slamming my hand on the table. "It would be better,if you ask Colby about it." said Katrina,leaving me,surrounded by my own thoughts.

Colby's POV
Flashing our lights more here and there,we explored more deep as we came across to a complete concrete sliced in half. Rocks and big cliff like statue types made their residence all over the place,with the giant ocean waves crashing against the rocks. The wind blew softly yet again tremendously,brushing our hair towards different directions,sending complete chills down the spine.

Sam joked looking towards the camera,to lighten the intensity of the creepy situation,which made me crack up every now and then. "Can we take a short break?" asked Sam,pausing the video for a while. I nodded as he took his phone out to text Katrina and I decided to go further. In the last video when we stayed overnight,we saw this human figure,two or three times on the top of the cliff right up there and the person who suggested us this site informed us about a death of a certain person. So I'm guessing,that the thing we saw was actually a silhouette.

There was a text from Jordan snapping me out of my thoughts,which read. "I want you to come back asap." My eyebrows furrowed at that text,and I wondered what might have occurred so suddenly which made her text me in this manner.

To be continued
Here you go,another chapter guys. Hope you like it and please do leave a comment and do not forget to vote
Love you all ❤️❤️

Don't be a silent reader🥺