After Two Years

After two years

Jordan's P.O.V

"Shit,I'm late!" I yelled noticing it was already 9am. I rushed down the stairs grabbing my keys and locked my door. I sat in my car and started towards my destination. The streets of LA were packed with people, whether they were were tourists or people who lived there. I grabbed my phone and cancelled my recording and went towards the beach instead.

Beach was the only place I found solace. The wind blowing through my hair brushing it backwards as it caresses my face bringing a temporary smile on my face. It's been two years since Cole left for his world tour. The tour is over of course,maybe he wanted a different future with his girlfriend that's why he never came back. I don't know.

I'm not pissed at him because of him suddenly disconnecting the connections,maybe there were his own reasons. I was just upset by the fact that he could have talked with me explaining why he left and why he chose of never returning. It's been a week since I talked with Tinky. After the tour,she was selected for a photoshoot from a reknowned company in Australia which is why she had to leave with Jack. I used to ask her about Cole but she always cut me off saying she never had any contacts with him since he moved out with Emily. This is what makes it weird. How can Jack not have any contact with his best friend?

My singing career is doing great. I opened a YouTube channel a year ago and it had hit 1.5 million subscribers. But hey.. so what they all left me,I still have friends in fact, better than them. So during a singing concert one of the famous music directors named Jacob Hints had offered me to sing a duet with another reknowned singer, Katrina Stuart. I personally was a great fan of her,so heck yeah! I accepted. Our song together got very famous and won many hearts so our fans often wished to again get to see us sing together. Kat is a very good girl,she in fact had filled the void in my life. After Cole left mercilessly,she was the one who was with me in my tough times.

Oh God! What would have happened to me without her.. I never told her about Cole, though she knows about Kevin. I never unsubscribed from Cole but he hardly posted in his own channel but I still loved seeing the remaining videos on his channel. But why ..

What was my fault? Why did he suddenly leave me? Why would he leave me alone in that glassroom..

Moreover he clearly told me he was single and Emily whom I saw at the party was just a friend so how come she ended up being his girlfriend all of a sudden.

Why did he act as if he liked me .. why did he lie that he was single.. why did he leave after ringing the bell of my heart .. why did he have to hurt me in that way .. why?

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Cole? Haha .. of course not!

Kat: "Hey girly,how ar_ hey.. what happened?'

Jordan: "Ah hi .. no nothing just .. how come you are here in this hour? You got off work so fast?"

Kat: "Yeah that's why I felt like coming here so I was just passing by until I saw you,are you okay? Tell me what's wrong?"

Jordan: "It's fine,just nothing"

She sat beside me as we talked about random stuffs. Katrina's hot topic was some YouTuber named Sam Golbach who was a handsome blonde haired guy with attractive blue eyes. She was a big fan of him and was literally all crazy over him. While she was showing me one of his 3am challenges named 'The Midnight Man' a guy suddenly popped up in his video. He had brunette hair,those same attractive pair of blue eyes which made me go crazy back at the park when I saw him for the first time,those small cute dimple on his right cheek..