late night cuddles

JJ's POV:

Anger. Hate. Pain. The ABC's of me. I hated my dad, more than anything. All he ever did was scare me, and it worked. I was terrified of him, I did whatever he did in order to not get hit. Butin the end, I always ended up getting hit.

Just like today. I spent the whole day cleaning his house, well our house. My boyfriend John B hasn't exactly asked me to move in iht him yet, and honestly, I don't think he will. Even though I spend almost every night there still,I mean, why would we want to move in with someone who's as fucked up as me? He acts like he loves me, but does he really?

Anyways I spent the whole day cleaning my father and i's drug and alcohol filled house. Cleaning up beer bottles and cans of alcohol, throwing away drugs, scrubbing blood off the floor from when he hits me. :(

I really thought that today, i was going to be fine, i didn't do anything wrong, i helped him, i got him food, i mean, i was good. But, at the end of the day, he came up to me as i was walking out and said,

"I love you boy, even though it's my greatest disappointment" as he hugged me. I just hugged him back and started walking out the door, then he turned me around and punched me right in the face. I fell to the ground and started seeing blood drip from my mouth. He kicked me, again and again till I couldn't move.

"You shouldve said it back." god why didn't i say it back?

It took me a minute, but I got up, and limped back to John B's house. It was really late, he was probably sleeping. It was for the better though, i don't want him to see me covered in cuts and bruises.

I walked in the house quietly and went to the bathroom, I took my shirt off, looking at the bruises and black eyes in the mirror. Oh great

I cleaned my cuts and headed to John B's room to get in bed. I tiptoed in bed just to be scared half to death by a yelling john b

'Where were you?!?! I was worried sick!"

I turned around to look at him, not releasing that he would see my wounds.
"What the hell happened?!?!" he said worried as he cupped my face.

I tried to explain, but I just started to break down, tears streaming down my face.

"It's okay to come here, I got you baby," he said.

I laid in his arms for a while til I stopped crying, I explained to him what happened, while still cuddling.

My head was on his chest, our legs over top of one another, his arm around me sticking my back. I was tracing his abs, god damn, how did i get so lucky?

"You're not going back there," he said with confidence.

"What?'

" tomorrow, me and you are going to go over to your dad's place and get the last of your stuff, I'm not letting you go back there. I can't, i hate seeing you hurt baby."

" I don't wanna cause trouble, I got a lot of shit in my life that you probably don't wanna get involved with. It doesn't matter, I don't matter. ''I wanted to move in with him, I really did, but at one point he just realized that I'm a waste of air, and kicked me out.

"No baby boy,you listen to me, I don't know what your dad has been telling you all your life, but you're important, you matter. You matter so much to me, I love you so much and the thought of anything bad happening to you hurts me. Please don't say that, I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. We can fish, start a business together, do everything together. Please, move in?"

I started to cry, he loved me. I didn't think anyone could, but him, he really truly cared.

"What's wrong sweetheart, why are you crying?" he said, wiping the tears from my face.

"That's the sweetest thing anyones ever said to me, yes yes i'll move in!" I said. I kissed him, I kissed him so hard, straddled him, felt everywhere on his body.

We fucked, of course haha, but we ended the night cuddling, our naked boys together, me in john b's arms. I was the little spoon, and he was the big spoon.

Maybe I could truly be happy after all.

please send in request!