Computer Class

Computer class was especially slow as there was a test.  Bea and you had already finished your test, thanks to "team work".  Mrs. Roberts sat at her desk, transfixed on her work, type, type, typing away.  Bea, forever bored by life, sat sucking on her finger, propped up on an elbow.  "I have fundip.  Want some?"  She looks at you, her eyes trailing all over your face.

     You rolled over to Bea's section of space.  "I'm fine.  I'm bored as fuck though."  You laid a hand on her knee and her neck snapped up to look at you.

     "Not funny y/last name.  Not funny at all."  Her eyes got darker and her leg tensed.

     "I think it's cute the way you tense up all over."  Your hand began inching upwards and she closed her eyes in frustration.

     "Y/n, please no.  Please.  You're making me wet."  Her jaw locked as your hand slipped forever up.  "I am begging you."

     "Oh that's hot.  But I'm still not stopping."  You grinned, and she flipped you off.  Your finger found its way to the hem of her shirt and you stroked the pale skin there, making the girl with almost white hair shudder.  Fast-paced fingers found their way to her pants button, swiftly undoing them and reaching further down.

     "Fuck you you for this y/n.  Fuck you."  Her eyes were squeezed shut now.

     "But I'M already fucking YOU.  With my hand, but it still counts."  A devilish grin appears on your face and Bea grabs your knee, curling her fingers up in the fabric of your pants.

     "Now that we have all of of the tests finished, we will go down the rows and present our powerpoints."

     She gestured to some girl you didn't even know.  Bea was letting out small squeaks now.  "Y/n I don't knOW THat I can be quiet,"Bea says through gritted teeth.  You reach across the table to your hoodie, and toss it to her.

     "Here.  Have this."  She takes it and wraps it around her arms to make it look like she is resting her head on it but in reality, she's trying to gag herself with it to suppress her sounds.

     "Y/n, no I-"  She lets out a small moan and the kid in front of you two turn around.  You lift your spare hand up and wave as if to say, "Toodles!"  The kid turns back around, obviously either confused or mortified.  Bea's hand drops back to your knee, and she is mumbling oh my god now.  Her eyes shut again.  "Y/n, lay your head down."

     "I'm going to fucking come and I'm going to to be loud as fuck and it's your fucking fault."  About two seconds later, she screams and everyone turns around.  You slip your hand out, and she quickly buttons her pants. "THERE WAS A SPIDER.  Y/N KILLED IT.  IT'S OKAY NOW."  Her face is blood red.  The attention slowly ebbs away.  You roll back to your spot, turn your chair to face Bea, and suck everything off of your fingers.  "That's not attractive."  She giggles and hits you.  "You just wait until we get home.  I'm gonna make you beg."