One

Lisa's pov*

Im here at my bed still sleeping but my cousin came and jump on my bed . Aishhhh she always did that to wake me up.

"Lisa wake up your going go be late at your first day of school,come on get up there"she said tugging my arm.

"Okay okay,im awake no need to pull me."i said and went to my bathroom .

"You only have 30minutes to prepare lis and we're going to school."she shout from the outside.after half an hour i look at my self in the mirror and went to my car
We hop in my car and i drive to school. After 15 minutes we arrived same with my 3 bestfriend. Let me introduce my self I ,Lalisa Manoban daughter of Marco Manoban and Lucy Manoban the billionaire i study business management and im already graduating actually some people think im cold hearted and doesn't care about the others but they didn't know the true story about me why i become like this only my family cousin and my 3 bestfriend. I have 7 oppa we all study at my university im the youngest .

Kang Seulgi the oldest among us besfriends she's the serious type but sometimes a crazy person the daughter of 3rd richest business man in the world. She's always there for us specially for me when that incident happen she didn't leave my side the three of them.

Kim Jisoo the 2nd oldest and came from kim family the 2nd richest in the world and the crackhead #1 she always joke around but she can be scary if she's mad so don't mess with her or us specially to her chicken if you don't want to go home with broken bones .

Kim Dahyun jisoo's cousin the 4th richest in the world she's tje happy go lucky she always make us laugh when we are down she's always there to make us happy. She's the youngest among us bestfriends.

Roseanne park or rosé my cousin the 5th richest in the world she live with me in our mansion because her parents was in australia she don't want tp live alone. She looks like a chipmuk she's my human alram clock.

"Cousin i'll go first,see you later"she said waving and went inside the campus i saw my 3 bestfriends looking at me worriedly what's their problem.

"Lis,we have bad news"jisoo unnie said looking at me seriously

"She's back,actually both of them are back" dahyun said i got confused

"Who?"i said they look at each other and seulgi unnie pat my shoulder

"Jennie and irene they are back they are the new student from abroad."jisoo unnie said i can't believe this why they choose my university to study here this is the university for elites only i know they are reach too specially irene but why here.

"Are you okay lis?"seulgi unnie said looking at me worriedly i just nod at them and we all walk imside looking serious specially me i put my straight face my day already ruined.
Until now that incident always hunting me in my dreams. All student give us way they always like that when they saw us coming all of them will step aside the others will go to other way. All of them are affraid of us i don't know why. While walking i saw irene looking at me sadly but i don't care i don't have to feel bad she's the one at fault she's the reason why i become like this a cold person who doesn't even care of other people. And jennie?yeah she's my ex too but she's a cheater whe become official when i was 2nd yr in high school then we've been girlfriends for 2years

Flashback*

our 2nd year anniversary i was about to surprise her we're living together that time because she's just staying at our campus boarding house so i offer her to live with me since im always alone because my parents are busy i thought she's the one but im at our room i put rose petals at our bed and wine and wine glass at the table and i prepare dinner that night i stay at our room without lights im just sitting at the couch waiting for her i close all the lights im getting ready when i heard the door click open i was about to stand up but i saw she not alone their walking inside our room without breaking the kiss i know that man he's hanbin the new student at our school . I just froze at my sit i don't know why i keep watching them while doing something like that she didn't even remember our anniversary i felt my tears keep on falling 'till i can't take it anymore then...