Eleven

Lisa's pov*

     Morning came i woke up early im so happy today im excited to see joohyun now that everything is clear i want her back.  After i take shower i look at the mirror and fix my bangs.

    "Good morning unnie's , dubu and rosé" i said smilling

"You look happy today lis, spill it now"jisoo unnie said smirking

"What?n-no , is it a sin now to be happy?im happy because i saw you guys"i said they all look at me .

"Are you sick?you always saw us every morning but your not that happy like now. I know something happen yesterday your absent yesterday and irene too. So?"seulgi unnie said teasingly aish.

"Okay okay, she bring me to amusement park yesterday when she saw me at the music room crying" i said they all look at me worried.

"You cried?but why you didn't call us so we can go with you" dubu said i just smile at her.

"It's okay dubu, you always there for me since before, sometimes i think you can't live your own life because of me, sorry for being a burden"i said fidgetting my fingers they all hug me.

"Hey don't say that, okay here i will tell you now me and wendy are dating already, rosé let jisoo court her and dubu?she's doing her thing to get that sana, so it's not true that we can't enjoy our life lis, don't think like that okay,"seulgi unnie said i smiled at them and nod.

" thank you for not leaving me guys, im so lucky to have you in my life."i said smilling they all nod and smile back.

"Stop the drama now let's go we will be late"jisoo unnie said we all hop in our car and drove to school. After a while we arrived i went down my car i was about to go inside the campu but someone hold my wrist i look at the person it's iu unnie.

"Goodmorning lis" she said smilling i smile back.

" good morning unnie your early today" i said teasingly she playfully hit my shoulder.

"Yah, stop teasing me, i just got woke up early that's why im early today"she said proudly i just chuckle at her. We continue walking together inside the campus we're just laughing while walking i didn't notice that they are all looking at us.

" how are you lis? I heard what happened"she said softly

"Im fine now unnie, i still miss him but i can manage."i said smilling weakly at her.

"Just remember im always here if you need someone to talk to okay"she said carsing my hand i nod at her and smile. After minutes ms.dara arrived then start the discussion. I look at hyun she's glaring at me what did i do this time?

"She's jealous pabo"jisoo unnie whispered i look at her confused

"You've been laughing and talking to iu from the parking 'till here she's jealous you didn't even greet her when you went inside."she said i widened my eyes, fuck im dead.

  "Your really dead manoban"she said giggling aishh. I lool at joohyun and mouthed "let's talk later" she just rolled her eyes and look at the front i heard jisoo unnie silently laugh.

"You fuck up big time manoban"she said chuckling.

"Shut up unnie "i said glaring at her she just shake her head chuckling. After an hour we all went to dance class. Then our teacher came and call our names by partner to start our dance presentation i sit beside joohyun she still ignoring me i just pout at her . After minutes we heard our name and we went in the middle and position.