Six

Lisa's pov*

      After our dinner with unnie we all just chill and have a chitchat. Then me and unnie talk just the two of us she make me realized that not all the time joohyun will chase after me if she really is. Time will come she will get tired and stop trying so she said i need to talk to her listen to her first and clear things out to fix what ever we can still fix. I hope it's not late for the both of us. Im just lying in my bed when my phone rang its my oppa's facetime.

  Facetime*:

Jin_oppa: baby lis, how are you?we heard that minyoung unnie came back already.

Me:im good oppa,we ate dinner together with rosé and the 3. We had fun and unnie and i already talk she said she will stay here until i need her.

Rm_oppa: that's good princess , please always take care okay?we're always looking at you princess at campus so if your in trouble we can  back up you

Me:oppa im not making some trouble at the campus , im very behave you know

Kookie_oppa:aish lisayah just always becarful we always saw suho's group glaring at you everytime they saw you

Me:i don't care about them, i can kick them out my university, you too oppa's take care always please

Tae_oppa:we will baby,please don't forget to call mom she's worried when she heard that you've been crying again because of the same reason , she really want to visit you there today but she's very busy she said tomorrow  she will be here in korea.

Me:okay ,i will call her, i miss mom so much, i miss you too oppa's your always busy we study at the same campus but we didn't see each other please can you all 7 show your self to me tomorrow i want some hug

Oppa's: we miss you too baby princess, don't worry we will visit you to your class room tomorrow love you , bye baby sis see you tomorrow

Me:bye oppa's i love you.

After the call i decided to sleep .

Taehyung's pov*

    We are worried for our sister what if she get hurt again.

    "Hyung jisoo unnie called me she said if we want to come with her and seulgi and dahyun their going to talk to irene after school they want to know what irene up to."kookie said we all nod.

"That's good,i don't to see our princess like before."jin hyung said worriedly

  "Yeah me too,i hope she's not here to hurt our sister again"suga said. I know he really love our sister he will kill anyone who will hurt our princess.

    "Let's all hope that she reallg won't do that.let's sleep now we still surprise our sister tomorrow morning i already called a florist to prepare a bouquet of flower for our baby ."rm hyung said we smile and nod. I know who ever see us tomorrow giving a flower to lisa will think that we like her no one knows that she's our sister only rosé and lisa's 3 bestfriends.

   Jisoo's pov*

         Morning come i woke up early and prepare food for all of us. I can't wait to talk to irene. What are you up to irene. I won't let you hurt lisa again.

      "Morning unnie"dahyun said she's done preparing for school

      "Can you wake lisa and rosé?seulgi is taking a shower. "I said while still cooking she nod and went upstairs again. After a minutes she went down

   "They already taking a shower unnie."she said and sit down.

     "So unnie are we really going to talk to her later?"dahyun said helping me putting the plates.