Behind The Main Mission

In a tent, in an abandoned village.

"Right, we use plan D. Get ready in 15 minutes. Dismiss"

Commander Erwin has just dismiss a small meeting between veterans. The purpose of this expedition is to recognize their new battlefield, which is the forest of giant trees. As for their new location to be on in their strategies in the future. Will it be useful for them or not.

However, no one knows if the fourth squad has a purpose other than that. Hanji Zoe, an insane soldier who wants to capture Titan, has a mission to develop techniques to capture Titan alive before she can submit a proposal to do it legally.

There was a feeling of sticking in her mind. Why isTitan's head so big, so lightly kicked? Is that not an unnatural thing?

Hanji walked towards the members of her squad to gather, followed by her loyal assistant. "Today we will also do the first trial, Titan capture device. Are all the equipment ready?"

"Yes, Keiji will take them in a cart." Abel answered, followed by a nod of Keiji's head. "The signal flare bullet and gas are fully filled by each member."

"Good." She nods. "Keiji, Abel and Nifa. I'm asking for your help today. You know how important this mission is." Then the woman turned to her blonde haired assistant.

"And you, Moblit. As instructed by Erwin. Join Levi's team."

The man, named Moblit, nodded firmly. This Hanji's member squad does have talent in drawing. In exploring a new place, it is very necessary for soldiers who are able to describe the location for the advancement of knowledge. For this reason he was sent apart to other squad.

"I only have one order. Don't die."

They all just smiled and then simultaneously gave salute to their squad leader. Fear will always be there, but it must be surpassed for human freedom. However they have to find a way to defeat the Titans.

Hanji replied with salute then dispersed them to begin preparing in their respective positions.

Keiji, Nifa and Abel immediately turned around, they talked while checking all the equipment once more. But not for Moblit. He is stay still.

"Moblit?"

The man keep silent for a moment, before finally opening his mouth. "Promise me, do not act reckless."

"!"

Hanji blinked then laughed. Why is this person always worrying too much. Even she is his own squad leader!

"Oh, please, can you stop acting like my nanny? I can take care of myself."

Really? But why did you not reflect this? That's an answer that he didn't want actually. Typically Hanji, he thought. But somehow Hanji understood his point.

"Do not worry." She clenched her fist and extended her hand towards him. "Your sketch will be very useful, I need to see it later in my office."

Indirectly, the woman's remark made Moblit a little brighter. At least, she will try to be alive. The man also clenched his fist and bumped it to her fist gently. "I promise to bring them to you."

They both smiled confidently before finally turning around and getting ready in their respective places.

In this mission Hanji's and Ness's Squad will spread to the left wing. Whereas Mike's and XXX's Squad spread in the right wing. The front center position is still filled by Commander Erwin and his trusted people then followed by the central part by Levi's Squad along with his members and the sketchers, where the position is the safest position in their plan.

Soldiers on horses. Waiting for the command from the commander. Right after seconds reached number 12 at minute 15. Commander Erwin carried out the mission.