A Tickling Feeling (2/2)

"Celia Schröder, hm?"

That afternoon, Hanji stood near the window while reading a sheet of paper containing of someone detail. Her eyes then shifted out the window. Found the figure of a sweet woman down there who was chatting with her friends. The squad leader was looking at her.

"Ah, is that the girl who bump into us before, right? Wow, she's sweet!"

Nifa asked, she took a quick stop while passing by, peering at the contents of the paper held by Hanji. Hanji nodded slightly.

"Yes, seems so."

"Hm, why do you read her details?" Nifa looked up at her.

Hanji lowered her hand and looked back at Nifa. "Nothing special, but I've always felt that lately this girl has been wandering around our squad, quite suspicious."

"Is that so? From her face, it doesn't seem so..?"

Then the squad leader walked to her desk, opened the drawer and put the paper in there. Nifa just looked at her then shrugged before returned to her own work.

Somehow, the brunette's mood hasn't been very good since that incident. She herself did not understand why. But every time she felt Celia's presence, her mood suddenly worsened. And why she even bother to look into her detail??

Hanji sighed then pulled her chair and sat down. She will go back to work. She feels stupid if she continues to feel that way. What's the problem? It was so strange as she tried to shrugged it off.

"I'm back!"

Moblit entered the room with a great difficulty carrying many reference books and /a packet of biscuits./

"Squad leader, I brought what you asked for earlier."

The blonde man placed the books on his squad leader's desk, also with the biscuit's packet.

"Thank yo- What is this?"

Hanji asked. Pointing at the packet.

"Oh, that ... The girl who was about to fall a few days ago. Do you remember? She give us these biscuits."

Moblit chuckled then took the packet and opened it. The aroma of biscuits immediately spread throughout the room. Calling all members there approached Moblit and picked the biscuits.

"You want one?" Moblit offered her.

"... No, thanks."

Hanji prefer to took the book and refocused to her work. While Moblit just blinked and confused.

----

A week goes by. Things are not getting better. It is getting worse. Lately Hanji is being harsh toward him than other members. Moblit did not understand why, until finally he kept a little distance from her and asked Nifa's help to replace him as a temporary assistant.

Thank goodness, it works and her mood isn't as bad as before.

That afternoon, the lab activities were quite busy. While working, Moblit glanced at Hanji and Nifa.

"Abel, did I make a mistake?" He asked as continuing to weighing the chemicals.

"What mistake?" asked Abel again, who was working close to him.

"Why are you asking me back?" Added Moblit, annoyed.

Knock-knock!
The lab door is knocked.

Keiji who was the closest to the door at that time, went to open the door. After some small talk. Keiji called Moblit.