Chapter 8

*Be aware, this Chapter is not fully edited.*

That night Fortuna, Aragon and Hera spent all their time talking, gossip and just catching up on staff. Between the 3 of them, it seemed that Aragon was even more happier than Fortuna itself. He was so cheerful to see his best friend finally happy, but he made it clear that if Draco only tried to hurt her, he was going to end his entire bloodline.Fortuna was exhausted, she was about to pass out from her unbalanced sleeping schedule.And for instance, all this rollercoaster of emotions, did not help at all.

It was about a week after the discovery of her soulmate, and she still hasn't had time to discuss Draco 's relationship status. Yes, she made it clear to him that she needed some time, and she did not want to rush things. But, since everything was going well between her and Draco, Fortuna wanted to advance with their relationship.

She finishes gathering up her books for the day and leaves towards the great hall. Hera was still sleeping, and Aragon, who was too tired apparently to go back to his own room yesterday, passed out on the armchair in the girls room. Fortuna laughs it off. Aragon and her had such a strong bond, he was like the older brother she never had. Annoying for sure, but he was always there for her if needed. Hera on the other side, she was more like the mum figure of the group. She always makes sure everyone is safe and that everyone has eaten for the day. And if you feel down, she is the first to provide you with amazing suggestions and with moral support, but she is also aware when you need some space.
Fortuna was definitely blessed on this aspect.

And then there was Draco. Although they knew each other for the past 6 years, the two of them just recently became closed. In the last week he was the kindest person Fortuna had ever met, and to an extent, it was weird seeing Draco under that light. They still had to talk though, every time she had the opportunity someone interrupted them. It was like the universe was against her asking that factic question. But she couldn't keep it inside anymore. She wanted to be closer as she could to Draco, her feelings for him were growing out of proportion every day. Butterflies storming in her stomach as soon as their eyes meet.

She was completely lost for the boy. He had affects on her, that he couldn't even comprehend, or for a matter of fact, neither did she.Unfortunately, all of this caused problems with some of her friends. Her friendship with Hermione, Ron and Harry, or anyone outside of Slytherin, was gradually going downwards.Harry and Ron seemed to avoid her, if Fortuna tried to approach them they had always an excuse ready to leave. With Hermione was another story. Hermione was an intelligent and kind-hearted girl, but she couldn't keep a secret at all. Most of the time, without meaning to, she would reveal secrets to everyone, and since Fortuna discovered the death eater situation of Draco, she couldn't even look Hermione in the eyes. She felt a bit nauseated from all the situation, she was lying to her friends after all.

As she was approaching the library, all of her problems seem to vanish as she realises she still had to finish a paragraph for her charms assignments, which were supposed to be given in during the first period. That was her main priority right now.She reaches for one of the most hidden spots in the library, hoping that no one would interrupt her and begins to set up her staff on the table. A few minutes go by, when with the corner of her eyes Fortuna senses a figure standing next to her. She knew that figure too well. It was Hermione.

"Well, Fortuna, can I sit?" She doesn't have time to reply that the girl has already taken the seat. "I'm going to be straight forward about this, what is going on with you? You're not only ignoring us but even Neville, Luna, Cho...  Did we do something wrong?"

"Hermione, so it's a long story. Every time I seem to approach Harry and Ron they seem extremely uncomfortable around me. Like they would literally prefer going through an Umbridge detention, rather than being next to me." Fortuna says, "And second, yes there is something but I'm not sure how you're going to react."