💀Chapter 10 (Finale) 💀.

"Wakey Wakey sleepyhead.. Time to make my wishes come true.. " Bruno heard the tiny voice singing in his head. He tried to open his eyes.. But they were heavy and his sight was blurry. He felt cold.. He tried to remember what happened but his mind was dizzy and his head hurts.
Slowly he managed to open his eyes. He was still in the room, but this time, he was sitting and his hands and legs were tied and his mouth was stuffed with clothe.....
"Time to payyyyy" the voice said again..

Bruno watched as his right pinky finger turned backwards trying to point toward him.. He wanted to scream.. At least it'd ease the pain.. But his mouth was stuffed... He kept making crying noises with tears running down his cheek as his pinky finger kept twisting itself.. Their was a click and his finger dropped.. Out of its joint.

Bruno was mad with pain, his eyes were red and almost popping out of its socket.
He was panting, it was over.. But just then, his left pinky finger started twisting itself again.. Backwards..
Bruno couldn't hold it in anymore.. He shook his head till the clothe fell off and screamed..

*******************************************
Hector and the rest paused.. They heard Bruno.. They could still hear him, screaming..
"Basement!!" George screamed and ran off.. The rest followed..
They slowed down when the got to the stairs, moving cautiously, weapons and charms held tightly..
They got to the door, opened it and rushed in but they only saw Bruno, still tied to the chair without fingers, he was bleeding and his fingers laid neatly arranged on the floor.

"No!  No!  No!  Bruno.. No!! " Christine rushed and started untying him..

"Ha haha haha haha haha.. He'll get you!!!  He got me!!" Chuckles " He will get you!! "...  Bruno spoke like he was possessed, Hector dragged Christine away from him..

"Hector, Hector, Hector, its good to see you Son.. Its been a long time " Laughs "You tried to take my granddaughter away from me, Why??  What did I do wrong?? " It was obvious that Bruno was possessed by the Man who was speaking through him..

"I wanted to take her away to start her life... I should have know you never really recovered from  your madness, killing innocent people just to keep her happy?? ... . You killed her, after everything, you strangled your grandchild!!!!!  My daughter.. And my wife!!.. You deserved what you got " Hector shouted back, anger and pain was written all over his face.. The rest were confused, they just stood, staring...

" Well then, Son.. The game just begun and.... We play it my way.. I hunt, You run..!!!! " Bruno started laughing maniacally, His veins showing on his head.. "I.... Will.... " Laughter..... "Kill YOU!!!!! "..

Just then, His head blew to pieces, his brain slowly dropped onto the ground, blood splattered on their faces  and clothes.. Everyone was quiet...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!  Bruno!!! No no no no!!! "Christine broke the ice, ran to where Bruno's body still sat, lifeless,  and started shaking him... "Baby, Bruno.. No, please, please come back.. "

"We need to move now!  He's no longer playing the wish game.. He's hunting, we stay close, and do whatever I say, when I say it and how I say it.. Understood??? " Hector grabbed his gun and turned..

"He called you son..?? " It sounded more like a question than a statement.. Hector paused but didn't turn..  "What does that mean?? "

"He was my father... He had.  Mental issues.. But his psychiatrist said he was okay so I brought him here.. .. I.. I had a daughter.. She  couldn't walk normally, she limped, So she was constantly bullied by her mates. I brought her here.. To stay with my father, maybe help him recover well till she grew up enough to face the world.. But.. She was bullied here too, She couldn't bear it neither could my father.. So.. He gave  her that note and told her that the note has the power to kill anyone she hated, if she writes them down in form of a wish, the note would grant it. My daughter.. She did,  with anger, and my father, he killed everyone of them in the book in this basement... When I came back with my wife to take my daughter back, he refused to let her go, he made a wish that she'd stay with him till he died, my daughter, I and my wife refused.. But we didn't take it seriously because we didn't know what went on during the past years.. He drugged us during dinner..  And carried us into this basement, he woke us up... And made us watch him strangle our daughter.. Then my wife.. I managed to cut myself loose and killed him... " He paused... " Now he knows I'm here.. The game's changed.. We need to prepare.. " He walked out of the room..
Tom followed.. Before George dragged Christine with him..