Chapter 9- How do I say I love you?

I looked at my watch ten passed-three.

"Shit!" I yelled and I got ready to go to work.

"Need a ride?" I look up. Micheal.
"Sure!" I smiled and got in the car. Half way there he spoke up.

"Kiss me."

"What?"

"You heard me. Kiss me." He pleaded " please, Avril, please."

"Why?" I asked. He stoped driving and leaned oved and kissed me on the lips. It felt right but wrong at the same time. It took a few seconds untill my body gave in and my eyes shut. I loved both Micheal and Luke. Shit. I'm dating Luke and I'm now kissing, more like makeing out, with Micheal.

"How do I say I love you?" He asked in the kiss.

"I think you know." I said pushing him away. I got out of his car and walked the rest of the way to work. When I got there Luke walked in.

"Babe!" I yelled. He didn't hear me. "Babe! Over here!" I yelled once again and he walked over.

"Hey you look sexy!" He says then he puts his hand on my hips and walkes slowly backwards untill I hit a wall then we made-out for half an hour and I was fired. Luke and I didn't care I just ran out in the rain and he followed. We kissed then it got serious when we got home.

In the morning when I woke up it was three in the morning and I was naked. I shivered and cuddled with Luke then one of his beautiful eyes poped open.

"Hello beautiful." He said with a smirk puting his hands beside my face, covering me, then kisses me.

"Hi." I replied into the kiss.

"How do I say I love you?" I wispered into his ear as we both fell back asleep. This time when we woke up we got up and got dressed. I put my hair in a pony tail and put on my new Luke Hemnings shirt with my normal black skinny jeans with a hole in it and my 5sos converse.

"Stop." I told him. Luke had on his black tank-top and boxers.

"What?" Luke replied. I grabed my pink spray paint and wrote 'Avril' on his shirt.

"There." I said with a smile. Luke smiled back and put on his black skinny jeans and converes and we walked out of the room. In the middle of the living room, where everyone was sitting, Luke got on one knee and help my hands. Every ones eyes widend including Micheal's and mine.