Meeting With Michael

⚠️There is hella smut in this chapter.⚠️

First time bottoming
Top Michael
Bottom Castiel
Too Castiel
Bottom Michael
Power bottom Michael
Shower sex
Anal
M/M

Michael pushed Cas down onto the bed. Cas had tried to talk to Michael, as he was visiting Michael's suite, but Michael wasn't one to talk. Castiel wishes he could say the same things about Michael's brothers. Michael did speak (it was rare), but when he did, it was dark, and grim. Gabriel was warm, sweet, and a chatter box. Always cracking jokes and slapping compliments in everyone's faces. Lucifer was outgoing, vocal, disobedient, and sassy. He always vocalized his opinion, was always giving attitude,and was always being sarcastic. Raphael was charming, brave, and funny. Zachariah (who in this world is an archangel) was smart, sarcastic, and always in a bad mood. Michael was, as I've said many times, quiet, different, obedient to his father and no one else. He was fearless, and made bold moves. He was numb, and alone. Michael took no shit from his little brothers, and whipped them if they got out of line a little too much. Michael's new vessel had black hair (in a quiff). Some of it fell in front of his face as he brought Cas down onto the sheets. Michael had bright blue eyes that sparkled. His figure was very small. He was about six feet, but skinny. Even though he looked skinny, the bitch could through Sam across a room. Lucifer couldn't manage to even pick him up if he tried. Michael unbuttoned Cas' white dress shirt, then undid his tie. He pushed everything out of the way and began sucking bruises onto Cas' chest. Cas gasped. His lips felt like they were burning him, but it felt so.. good. Cas couldn't describe it. It was like ice, then fire. It wasn't like any other angel (or even archangel) that Cas had gotten in the sheets. Yes, he had banged Gabriel and even Lucifer as well as many of the angels he had worked with. Not to mention, he had also fucked Dean up. Cas moaned as Michael worked his way through Cas' belt. He had sucked burns and bruises into Cas' skin, in the shape of a cross. Michael slipped Cas' belt out of Cas' pants. Cas felt Michael grazed a finger over the bulge in his pants. Cas moaned, dying for affection. Something about this felt... empty. Yes, it was going to be a one-time thing, and it wasn't even supposed to happen, but it shouldn't have felt that empty. Michael dove for Cas' neck. Sucking, kissing, and biting his way to Cas' mind. Yes, Michael was doing this to make Cas servile. He was doing this to make Cas a servant, like any other angel, but he wasn't like any other angel. He was different. Other angels would've broken and came in their pants by now. Cas made Michael feel warm when it was just them. Michael was all on Cas, sucking, kissing, and biting, but it was like he wasn't all there. Like he was somewhere else, thinking, planning, wondering. Cas moaned, snapping Michael out of his thoughts. Cas still Michael still wasn't all there. But this time, it was more physically than emotionally. It was like he was an entity. Like he manifested a true form. A true physical form. It was almost as if this wasn't a vessel. Cas moaned, pushing his groin up against Michael, practically begging for it. Michael pushed Cas' hips back down with his crotch. Cas' balls were aching for affection, Michael felt no desire for Cas or anything but fulfilling his father's wishes.

"Michael, I-" Cas' gruff whisper was cut off by Michael planting a kiss on Cas' lips. Michael's eyes were wide open, but Cas' drooped. Cas moaned as Michael pressed their clothed dicks together.

"Michael!" Cas whined. Michael's eyes rolled and he growled at Cas' impatience and rudeness. The only thing Michael had said, it wasn't even a word so it was more like the only noise (which it was) was that growl. Michael rolled the nub of Cas' left nipple between his fingers. Cas moaned.

"Michael~"

Michael licked the sensitive numb on Cas' right nipple, causing Cas to thrust upwards. Cas was getting sick of "taking it slow". Cas nipples stung, it was different from anything g else he had felt before, and he had felt a lot of different touches. He was kind of a slut...