Hi, Gabe

Rain splattered against the window, dripping down the glass panes. Gabriel was visiting Earth. He admired its beauty. Tonight the sky was dull and gray. The trees shook. Wet towels were stuffed at the bottom of the window, on the sill. They soaked up the rain water seeping in from the old window. Gabriel was not in his vessel. All of "The Archs" had their real forms. They were not just balls of lights, though. Not anymore. Gabriel had fluffy pink hair. Yes, it was natural. It had a strip of black in it. He had a pair of sparkling blue eyes, and was skinny, like the rest of his brothers. There was a dark black birthmark on his neck. In the shape of a star. It was a genetic thing. Gabriel didn't know if it came from his mother or father. He did know that only one of them and him would have it. Maybe his kid, too. Gabriel's wings were the best part of him other than his lovely personality. They were regular for the most part, but the top had a border of pink cotton candy covered with rainbow sprinkles. Gabriel was sprawled across his bed. A few drops of water escaped the towel. Gabriel watched as they fell for a few moments before getting up and adjusting the towel. Gabriel grabbed his phone and scrolled through the contacts on his phone.

Sam.

Gabriel hesitated for a moment. What would he say? He got stabbed by an archangel with an archangel blade and never died because he didn't know how? Gabriel just wanted to call Sam. So he did. He pressed the contact.

Sam was eat dinner with TFW 2.0. His phone was face down, but he saw it vibrate. Sam, curious who it was, picked his phone up. He almost choked on his pasta. He got a concerned look from Castiel, a confused look from Dean, and Jack was still eating his pasta. Didn't even notice Sam got a phone call. He looked up, saw Dean confused, and acted confused. Jack knew Sam would never choke. Sam smiled and left the table. He rushed to the hallway so that TFW 2.0 could not hear.

"Hello?" Sam asked after answering.

"Sammy. It's me." Gabriel replied.

"Gabriel?" Sam asked.

"Mhmm." Gabriel hummed.

"How are you alive?" Sam was a little panicked.

"I-I don't know. I..." Gabriel paused for a moment. "Never died."

"Wait, what?" Sam stood up straight, his eyebrow raised. Castiel took in his body language. He was confuse, shocked. Castiel was always a smart cookie. An angel cookie.

"I should've died, I know, and my face lit up, but that was a trick. It was an instinct." Gabriel explained the best he could. "I'm so confused, Sam, but I never knew my parents."

"Parents?" Sam asked.

"Yes, I am the biological child of, well- someone." Bargirl could feel himself begin to tear up. Sam could feel it, too.

"Hey, it's okay, Gabe." Is all TFW 2.0 heard. The three looked at each other confused.

"Can you maybe teleport outside the bunker?" Sam asked.

"Isn't it raining?" Gabriel asked.

"Not here." Sam replied.

"Okay, I'll be right there." Gabriel smiled. There was a knock on the door which Sam rushed to answer. Gabriel was let in.

"Gabriel!" Sam exclaimed, wrapping his arms around the being. Gabriel hugged back.

"I missed you, Sam, but I was too scared and confused to cal you. I'm sorry." Gabriel apologized once they broke the hug.

"Gabriel..." Castiel stood up. "This... vessel?" Castiel asked. He was asking if it was a vessel.

Gabriel shook his head. "A spell that gave me a real body. I can still go into vessels, but I don't have to. All my... The Archs, have real physical forms now."

"The Archs?" Jack asked.

Gabriel breathed a chuckle. "Michael, Lucifer, Zachariah, Raphael, and I."

"Wait..." Dean finally spoke. "They're all alive?"

Gabriel nodded. "Sadly."

"Well, we need help defeating your bro- Raphael." Sam smiled. Gabriel gave an awkward smile.

"Let's get to work, then."

Castiel flipped through the pages of a book while the others worked as well. He was looking at different kinds of creatures. Maybe on of them could kill an archangel. He came across a creature, a very rare one. An Archel.

Hmm... Arch.

Castiel's eyes flew across the page as he read up on an Archel.

The biological son of the biblical God. Can sleep, and go 1 and 2. Needs to eat.

"Gabriel." Castiel looked up from his book.

Gabriel's head lifted from his screen. "Yeah, Cas?"

"Is Chuck the biblical God?" Castiel asked.

"Right now, yeah, but if he dies the next ruler will become the biblical God." Gabriel answered.

"I think we have our answer." Castiel bookmarked his page.

"What is it?" Dean asked.

"We need Michael."