Beautiful Mistake Part 1

I loosened my tie as I shoved my brief case into the back of my black Lexus. My long hours of work are exhausting. District attorneys don't get much rest.

My girlfriend of 2 years broke up with 2 weeks ago. Everyday I've been leaving work before midnight I would go to a bar and get something to drink. Today I wanted to do something different. A little further down the street is a strip club, I haven't seen a woman undressed that wasn't a picture in months. Even when I was with Alice she stopped wanting to do anything sexual months ago.

I drove to the bar I usually go to but I went further. I stopped and pulled into a lot for parking to The gentlemen's club. I step out of my car, I take my tie and jacket off and put them in the seat.

I approach double door a large man is blocking them both. He looked at me and asked for my id. I reached in my back pocket to retrieve my wallet. I slid my id out of the clear sleeve and handed him the card. He examined the card "enjoy yourself mr.carter" he returned the card as he opened one of the doors.

I walk in to a half dresses woman welcoming me seductively. "Right this way big boy." She held a curtain open I walked in and she grabbed my arm and sat me at a grey couch "can I get you anything?" She rubbed my thigh "5 vodka shots and 1 tequila." I sunk into my seat. "A different girl walked in wearing less clothes than the one before. She set the shots down and walked up to the personal stage with one pole on it. As the bent down to get back up she bit her lip "what can I do for you, I can do anything , anything!". "Dance, dance until I stay stop." I sit back and take a shot. She walked over to my chair and started a lap dance.  I slip money into the string of her thong and tell her to stop after about 10 minutes. I take two note of the shots and tell her to go away. As she walked away I finished the shots I sat in the room. I ordered a glass of whiskey. Alchohol helps numb everything. An hour and several drinks later I begin to to walk out. I see the girl that danced for me she was on the floor of the parking lot crying in front of my car. I went up to her. As I aproched her I saw her lip was bleeding and leg was scraped and a fresh cut on her side. I went up to her and picked her off the floor and put her in my car and right as I did she passed out. I quickly dialed 9-1-1 I might have been drunk but I was very aware of things. Very shortly After that call an ambulance and a police car came rushing to the parking lot. They took her in the ambulance and they took me in the police car to the hospital.