Season 2: Chapter 7

[Alex]

"Oh my gosh!! Alex, can you please come faster?! You're too slow in preparing their milk! I swear if Lauren is just here, she'll surely slap you hard!" I heard Alby shouting from the babies' room. I was in panic already. Both babies were crying hard. Luckily, Alby and Sage are here to help me in taking care of them.

To have twins and take care of them alone is so hard.

My Lauren, please come back already. I cannot do this alone.

My eyes are starting to well up as I tremble to prepare their milk. "Geez, calm down. You have to keep yourself calm to focus" I was startled when Bobbie spoke in front of me. I really didn't notice her coming. Ryley is behind her. I'm happy that they are back together again after having a vacation abroad.

"Let me do that... go on, looks like the babies don't like Alby and Sage" Bobbie chuckled as she and Ryley do the preparation of the milk. I hurriedly rushed to the babies' room again and tried to help Alby in making the babies stop crying.

"What? Why are the twins crying?!" Kyle and West came it and immediately headed to pick up the babies. Gladly, the twins stopped crying. I went to them and handed the baby's milk in the bottles.

"If Lauren's here. The babies won't be crying this much" I felt sad at Kyle's words. I felt bad that I cannot make myself a good mother. Two babies in a row is too hard for me to handle alone.

"I'm sorry. I know Lauren will be mad at me" I pouted.

 I know Lauren will be mad at me" I pouted

"Hey! I'm back! I'm sorry it took me long. The queue in supermarket is very long" Lauren finally came back. She went to the supermarket to buy our food and milk and diapers for the babies. I actually insisted to do the shopping but she said she wanted to do it because she haven't been outside for 2 weeks already while she's resting after she gave birth. Plus, she had to take care of the twins while I'm at school.

"What? You all look haggard. What happened?" She asked and went to her brother and West to check on the babies.

"Oh my god!! Did they cry? How long have they been crying?! Their eyes were puffy!!" She snapped at me. Yea, she's mad. She doesn't like it when the babies cry for a long time. She said it is hard for babies to breathe when they cry a lot.

"I'm so sorry babyyy... we tried hard to stop them but they are crying a lot. Maybe they missed you" I pouted nervously. You don't wanna mess up with Lauren when it comes to kids because I swear, she'd rather have me crying than our babies.

"Awwe, are you scared of me baby?" She smiled at me. Wow, this is a different Lauren now. She's not raging in anger.

"You're not mad?" I asked her.

"No, why would I be? I know you tried your best. You're a good mom" she said and hugged me. "I was watching you guys from the CCTV while I was in the line at supermarket. You all look cute, especially the way you panic" she chuckled at me.