desperate ▫️ jhs

Includes-

Degradation, slapping, petnames (babygirl and daddy but not in the traditional way) , crossdressing, teasing , and the best part boypussy hobi!

************************************

You want me to touch you here?"

You question circling your thumb gently against the thin lace fabric.

"Yes, please," hoseok breathes, his voice coming out in a low, breathy whisper.

You hum at his response while you continue to push your teasing further.

Just when he thought you were going to do something, you push yourself away and stand in front of him.

"You want daddy to give your cunt attention, don't you babygirl?" hoseok nods silently, waiting for you to do whatever you wanted to do.

With one deep sigh, you lift him off your lap and back onto your desk.

He immediately bends himself over it arching his back showing his pantie clad ass.

"please. Please do something, it hurts." he whimpers, wiggling his hips to try to get the tight feeling in his stomach to go away.

You rub his tan thighs, humming giving light kisses to the inner parts but not quite where he needs it.

"don't worry babygirl. i got you." you mutter, moving the lace to the side, blowing air on his pussy as if to make him more desperate.

He grips the table harder, his knuckles turning white, arching his back further at the new sensation.

You chuckle, and that's when you finally lean in to give his clit a kitten lick that automatically has him mewling and pushing his hips back wanting more.

You do this a few more times before pulling back and slapping his ass harshly, bringing a delighted pained moan out of him.

"You couldn't be patient and wait, could you?" you question once more slapping him, his ass turning red to your abuse.

You press your thumb against the soiled part and waste no time in attacking his pussy.

Your broad tongue licked deep strips up against his weeping pussy, with each pass you would dip your tongue into his clenching hole.

Hoseoks hands layed flat as his back arched off the table pushing his cunt deeper into your face. His moans getting higher and higher in pitch

You do this a few more times before going down to his entrance and giving him one broad lick, flattening your tongue against his slit.

He thrashes, hips jolting up, and you have to bring one of your hands to his small of his hips harshly, pushing him further down to keep still as you continue your assault on his pussy.

it's when you starts sucking on his clit and bringing your fingers to prod at his core that hoseok really becomes desperate, spreading his legs wider, silently begging you to please just use him like the fucktoy he is already.

You chuckle, rubbing your fingers around the area one more time.

"You really are a desperate whore for me aren't you?"

************************************

Please comment what you think and if I should continue with boybussy!bts