He is the one, my only one.

.
I understand the language his eyes speaks. They only search for me. They adore my beauty. They twinkle when they meet mine. They say the words he is holding up inside. They show his intentions to love and protect me like am the princess of his dream.
They couldn't hide the feelings he has for me. They get hooked up on me whenever I cross by. They shy on being caught but still have the audacity to stare. I can tell they never met with anyone's before. They try hard but still can't get off me.
And the most important of all is that they respect me. No they are not desperate but I would say are addicted. They yearn for that one view of mine.
They don't trace my curves or cleavage they want to dive deep in my eyes. They don't see what others bother. They want to see what I concealed from the world and even from my mother.
They want to solve the mystery I'm by just gazing at my magical mysterious eyes. They want to reach the source of my pain and kiss away all my fears.
They want to touch my broken heart and help me collect the pieces of it. His eyes never made me feel uncomfortable or insecure. It has always made me feel safe like being under the surveillance of a guardian.
His eyes never averted my gaze but always tried to lock on to it.
And so I can say he is the one, my only one.
.
.
Thank you for reading 🙏💐
Do share your views
Do share your story of how do you know he is the one and only one.
Stay safe stay happy
Spread happiness and love nature💐