Sisters

??? POV

"I wonder who this 'Salamander' guy is." I said to my twin sister, who was walking beside me. "I don't know, but I heard he was in a guild called 'Fairy Tail'." My sister told me.

"And where is that?"

"Somewhere in Magnolia."

Great. More walking. My very favorite thing to do. I lifted my head. "Quick, hide! There's a carriage coming down the road." I whispered. She nodded and face-planted in the bushes on the side of the road. I facepalmed and helped her sit on the grass, still hidden. Then I sat down too.

I saw the carriage. Thanks to my magic and senses, I could hear people talking inside. "Are you enjoying your carriage ride, master? Anything I can get for you?" I heard a female's voice saying sarcastically. "I could really use a barf bag right now." A familiar voice said, even though I haven't heard it in 7 years. As the carriage left, I caught a glimpse of spiky salmon hair, a scaly scarf, and a guild mark on his left shoulder. My eyes widen. I look over to my sister who nodded. So she saw it too.

We got up, brushing the grass and leaves off our clothes. We didn't speak for a few minutes, but then I broke the silence. "It was him. Looks like we're going to Magnolia's Fairy Tail guild."
She nodded and I could tell she missed our big brother. His name was Natsu. We haven't seen him in 7 years. He just up and left us, looking for his dragon, Igneel.

-Time Skip to Next Day And It's Lucy's POV-

Ugh! I can't believe that Natsu and Happy wouldn't let me take the reward money! That could've payed my rent! RGGH! I sighed. Whatever. The door slammed open and everyone turned in that direction to see a breathless Loki. What the—

"BAD NEWS! I JUST SAW ERZA COMING BACK!!" Suddenly the whole guild erupted into screams. Wow, they screamed just hearing her name. JUST HOW SCARY IS SHE?!?! I leaned over the counter. "Hey, Mira? Why is everyone so scared of her?" She laughed. "Well, one day when they were younger, Natsu challenged Erza to a battle and he got pretty beat up. Then she saw Gray walking around naked so she decided to beat him up too." I laughed.

STOMP

Oh no! I think that's Erza! The door opened and someone stepped inside with something huge in a wagon. "Hey Erza!" Mira cheered. Erza had long scarlet hair and she wore heavy armor. "Wow! She's so pretty!" I said. She started chewing everyone out like she was in charge. Then she got to Gray and Natsu. "H-hi Erza! We're just getting along like the good friends we are!" Gray said nervously. "Aye!" Natsu replied. "WHY IS NATSU ACTING LIKE HAPPY!?" I whispered-screamed. "Good. I'm glad to see you two getting along, though even the best of friends" she said before the door was accidentally pushed off it's hinges. Everyone turned around to see to figures at the door. Erza look furious. Uh-oh.

One person had hair like Natsu's but a little longer . She had a headset on, with a sheath of arrows on her back and a bow with piano keys on them. She wore a long sleeved shirt, with a blue skirt. I couldn't see the other one since they wear a white hooded cloak but they were shorter. Erza spoke up. "Who are you and what do you want with our guild?" "We just want to join the guild, nothing else." The one in the headset said. The hooded one was trying to fix the door by shoving it back on it's hinges but it obviously didn't work. They broke part of the wall. "We're incredibly sorry about that. My twin is a lot more destructive than I am, but she doesn't know her strength. So may we please join?" The girl asked.

"The master is not here at the moment but we can get you your guild stamp." Mira said. The hooded one nodded. I think it's a girl. They went over to Mira to get their guild stamp.

"Where would you like it?"

————————————————————————

Natsu: HEY READERS!

Gray: OI FLAME BRAIN!

Natsu: WHAT IS IT ICE PRINCESS?!?

Gray: What are you doing?

Natsu: Author~Chan said I could do the disclaimer.

Gray: Yeah right. And I'm Igneel's mother.

Natsu: SHUT UP STRIPPER!

Gray: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!??

Author~Chan(me): What the fuck are you bakas doing? Fighting again?

Natsu: The ice princess started it!

Gray: DID NOT!

Natsu: DID TOO!

Me: Shut up both of you or else.

Natsu: Or else what, huh?! Exactly.

Me: Fine, I'll just go get Erza then.

Natsu: OKAY OKAY N-NEVERMIND!!

Gray: Y-Yeah! We'll s-stop f-f-fighting.

Me: Okay great. Natsu do the disclaimer.

Natsu: HECK YEAH.

Me: nevermind.... you do it Gray.

Gray: Okay.

Natsu: WAIT WHAT?!?

Me: Go on.

Gray: Fairy Tail does not belong to Author~Chan. This is just a fan fiction.

Me: Thank you.

Natsu: HEY AUTHOR~CHAN! PUT A FIGHT IN THE NEXG CHAPTER OKAY?! AND MAKE ME WIN!

Me: no. Bye readers.

Natsu: WAIT WHAT?!? N—

Me: GOODBYE.