The story

Me: BTW guys, this takes place during Erza's job.

Erza: yes.

Natsu: YES WE FINALLY LEARN ABOUT IT!!!

Gray: About time.

Me: Shuddup both of you. MOVING ON NOW!!

Natsu: HEY DON'T SHUSH ME!

Gray: OR ME!

Erza: Do you have a problem boys?

Both: N-no M-ma'am!
——————————————————————

Erza POV

'So where is this monster they wanted me to fight in the job flyer?' "RRRRRGGGHHHHH!"
"Huh? What the—." I yelled. 'Is that it??!' It was a large bull with wild raspberry fur sticking up all over the place. It had five eyes with different colors. One eyes was bigger than a house! 'SEVEN HORNS?!?' I yelled in my mind. It charged right at me. I moved out of the way.

"Requip-Heaven's Wheel Armor! Dance my swords!" I shouted. But before the swords pierced the monster's skin, another one came and the moved out of the way. A man joined them. "Why are you trying to kill my babies?" He asked me. He had dirty blonde hair with red eyes. "Sir, please move out of my way. I must slay them for they are terrorizing the village." I informed him. "Is that so?" "Yes it is."

Suddenly a rag was forced in my mouth and the world went black. The last thing I saw was a figure in a white cloak jumping on the monsters.

-Time Skip to When She Woke Up 2 Hours Later-

"Are you okay?" I heard a feminine voice say. I opened my eyes. The cloaked person was watching me. But the person who spoke looked like a female Natsu. "Were you the ones who saved me? Thank you." I said. "We told the mayor of this town you defeated the monsters. They decorated a horn and gave it to you as thanks." Female Natsu said. "But I didn't defeat them. You guys deserve the honor." I said. The other one finally spoke. "We have to get going. Safe travels to you. Goodbye." She said then kept out of the window. Female Natsu followed her.

What just happened.

Story Ends And Now It's Natsu's POV

"Whoa! That's so cool!" I yell. "Yeah." Stripper said. Erza turned to my sisters. "Would you girls like to join our team? We could really use your help." They looked at each other. 'What are they thinking about?' "We join on one condition." Natsuki told her. "NAME IT!" I yelled pumping my fist in the air. Niwa rolled her eyes. What's her problem? I mean, we just got back together right? She turned to Erza. "Could we stay at your place for the night? We need a place to stay."

Erza looked confused. "But why me? Why not ask Gray or Natsu?" "You think I'd stay with Stripper? Not a chance." She said. "But what about me?" I asked her. She turned away. "Don't worry about it, Big Bro. She's just not over the fact you left us." Natsuki told me. "But that was years ago!" "I know, Big Bro. But that was the first time she was ever mad in her life. I can't tell you how heartbroken she looked." She said. The ice princess whistled. "Harsh." "SHUT UP ELSA!" "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME PYRO?!" "TAKE A GUESS WOULD YA?" I heard Niwa whisper "Jinx." Oh no, who's she using it on. I tripped and landed on my face right as I was throwing a punch at the stripper. "Hah! You lose, you fire maniac!" "SHUT UP!" Goddamnit. WHY DO YOU HATE ME NIWA!?!?

"What magic do you use?" Luce asked my sisters. "I use sound dragon slaying magic! Sis uses a little bit of mood dragon slaying but she uses jinx magic that controls your luck. In fact that was the reason why Big Bro tripped." Natsuki said. "That's so cool!" "Thanks! What's your name?" "I'm Lucy! Lucy Heartfilia! Who's the older twin?" "Me, but Niwa acts the oldest." "Really?" "Yeah!" They talked for like the whole day straight. Uuuggghhhh.

I tried countless times to try to get Niwa to talk to me but she wouldn't! She always turned away! "C'mon sis! Please! Talk to me!" She didn't answer. "Please Niwa!" I begged. Still! Nothing! "I'm sorry! Is that what you wanted? Please just talk to me! One word! That's all I need!" I said hugging her. She pulled away and sighed. "Okay fine. I don't forgive you though." "Good enough for me!" I cheered. "Prepare to face punishment though." She said. The whole guild heard that and looked over to us. She smirked. Oh dear Mavis.

She jumped on me and pinned me down to the ground. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed. " YOUR SCARF IS MINE FOR THE MONTH!" "NO ANYTHING BUT THAT!" "TOO BAD SILLYMANDER!" She took my scarf. I touched my neck. It was bare for the first time since I put it on. Natsuki walked over to me. "I'm sorry Big Bro. I'm sure she'll give it back to you by the end of the week." Niwa yelled back. "YOU WISH!" Knowing her, she will give it back at the end of the week.

————————————————————————

Me: Well that's it for the chapter readers!

Natsu: My scaaaarrrrrfffff. (T^T)

Niwa: comfy.

Natsu: whhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Gray: I say you deserved it.

Natsuki: Don't be like that, Gray! That's awful!

Gray: if you say so.

Me: Well 'till next time readers! Author~Chan out!