More Dragneels

Mira POV

"Where would you guys like your guild marks?" I asked. The girl without the hood said "Uh, turquoise on my knee please." "Okay!" I said. I stamped the mark on. "Thank you." The girl paused. "What is your name?" "Oh, I'm Mirajane. But you can call me Mira. What's yours?" "Natsuki." "That's such a pretty name!" "R-really? Thanks!" The hooded figure cleared their throat. "Oh! Sorry! Where would you like yours?" "Same color, but in the center of my throat please." She said, speaking for the first time she got here. At least, I think it was a girl. Natsuki gave her a look. "Oh, right." She took off her cloak.

(That's her without the cloak, but wearing a hoodie and jeans

(That's her without the cloak, but wearing a hoodie and jeans. Also she has short pink hair like Natsu's and Natsuki's, but her length is like Lisanna's and a sloth tattoo on the back of her neck, with the claws showing on the front.)

"Okay!" I stamped it on. "Niwa." "E-excuse me?" Natsuki bursted our laughing. "That's her name, Mira. Don't take it personally. She's like that to everyone but me." "O-oh alright." I said, a little weirded out. I turned to Erza. "I'll send a message to Master later about this okay?" She nodded. "Hey everyone! Let's have a party in celebration of our two newest members!" I shouted. "YEAH!"

A few minutes later, I found the newest members sitting off to the side by themselves. "Hi, are you guys okay? Do you not like the party?" I asked them. "Oh, no. I love it very much. Liveliest guild I've ever seen." Natsuki said. "So then what's the problem?" I asked, confused. "We're looking for someone and we need their help, but I'm not sure they'll listen to us." She explained. Niwa nodded. "Don't worry. They listen to everyone." I encouraged them.
"In that case, cover your ears." I did what she told me to. She let out an ear-piercing shriek that left the guild silent. "Listen up! I need your help." She said. "We're looking for a specific person." "Who is it?" I heard Droy ask. Niwa spoke up. "Where is Natsu Dragneel?" Everyone turned to look at the shocked dragon slayer. "Why are you looking for me?" His poor brain must be frying. "NATSU!!!!!" Natsuki screamed and took off, landing on top of him, knocking Natsu to the ground. "W-what the...?! Get off of me!! Who even are you???!?"

Natsuki suddenly grew sad. "Y-you d-don't remember me..?" "Tell is who you guys are, and why were you looking for Natsu." Erza said. "H-he's o-our..." "Oh, move aside sis." Niwa snapped. "Oi, Sillymander, don't you remember?" "No." "We're your younger sisters that you left behind just so you could look for Igneel even though we're two years younger." "WHAT?!?" The guild yelled. "I don't remember having sisters." Niwa snorted. "I didn't expect you too. But if you don't remember, I'll make you remember." She said, taking a step forward and cracking her knuckles. I rushed up to her. "What are you going to do to him?" "Oh, nothing to worry about." She replied.

I'm worried now. She took a deep breath, then yelled....

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY ASS NITWIT, YOU FROG-FACED SON OF A BLUBBERY FLAME-SPITTING WING LIZARD SHAPED PILE OF SCALES, ASH FOR BRAINS MORON!"

Natsu rubbed his ears. "I remember you guys now." Natsuki smiled. Erza walked over to Natsu, and Gray and formed a team. "This is the strongest team Fairy Tail has ever seen!" I said, surprised. 'Never thought I'd live to see the day that happened.' I thought to myself.
"So, I don't believe we've been properly introduced yet, so here we are. I'm Erza Scarlet, but you might know of me as Titiana." She said to the twins.

Natsuki POV

"I'm Natsuki, the older twin!" I said, extending out my hand. She ignored it. "And you are?" She asked sis. "Niwa Dragneel. Pleasure." She said, putting her cloak back on. Erza's eyes became wide. "I've seen that cloak design before. I know you." She said. Big Bro came over. "Huh? Whaddoyoumean?" He came   accidentally stringing his words together. "T-that was you?!" I asked her. She nodded. "Okay, someone tell me what's going on here." Someone came over. He had dark hair, but no clothes. I turned away, flustered. "U-uh w-w-would you mi—." "PUT ON SOME GODDAMN CLOTHES WOULD YA?!" Niwa snapped.

He shrieked and ran off. "That was Gray, and Ice Make mage so unfortunately he has a stripping habit." Erza explained. "Whatever! How do you guys know each other?" Gray said coming back with his clothes on.

I looked over at Niwa. She nodded. I nodded back and turned to Erza, Big Bro, and Gray.

"Well one day we—."

————————————————————————

Me: Sorry about the cliffhanger guys, but I had to do it before the chapter got too long.

Natsu: HEY TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!!

Me: um, no.

Natsu: Why not?!?

Gray: For the first and last time, I agree with the pyro.

Erza: Shut up both of you! *smashes their heads* I'm sure Author~Chan has a good reason.

Me: *facepalms*oh dear Mavis. I already explained! Sorry readers. Next Chapter! Say bye guys.

Gray: bye I guess....

Natsu: FIGHT ME

Erza: Goodbye.

Me: Phew....