Kasamatsu Yukio (XMAS Edition)

KNB After Sex Talks (N1)

Not only is this one shot the opening to new series of x readers (KnB specifically), but also a belated birthday present to one great fellow

Hopefully, you'll like it :)

No sooner have both of you reached the peak than you back off, panting briskly against each other's mouths. Kasamatsu's arms are wielding your naked body like they wield the guitar, and you can feel his chest rising under you with each breath.

You crack a satisfied smile as you guide his hands down to your hips. He huffs before a small frown appears on his face and eyebrows adjust in disapproval. He feels utterly uncomfortable.

"Yukio, I thought we worked this out." Your voice is stern, but face shows a harmless pout.

"I can't help it.." He objects, red blooming on his cheekbones as he shuts his eyes. He's never been good at approaching girls, what never stopped girls from approaching him.

You can still recollect the day he confessed his love to you, like it was yesterday; it was Christmas eve, Kasamatsu invited you out to see the Christmas decorations in town, and he wouldn't dare confess until the very end.

To your surprise, he wasn't a speaker as confident as he was a captain, but that's the Kasamatsu Yukio you grew to know throughout all those months and so did you grow to love that Yukio. He kept helplessly stumbling upon his own tongue and blushing uncontrollably whenever your eyes would meet. Then he finally beat the words, "I love you, will you be my girlfriend?" out of himself, your happiness darted beyond the horizon.

It was a year ago, since then, the two of you have been together, as if inseparable by the vows of your pure feelings for each other.

"At least you don't stutter when talking to me anymore." You grin. He exhales through his nostrils in relief.

"It's been a long way to ..here." He glances at you lying in the hold of his arms like you're meant to be.

You put your hands on his cheeks and kiss his softly, to what he replies with a longer and a deeper kiss. It almost feels rough; how he pulls your flesh with his teeth and then soothes it with a gentle glide of his tongue.

Today marks your 1 year anniversary, and you could never have it another way.

The dark-haired male disengages your lips and stares you in the eyes for a second before he speaks, slowly and without further stuttering like he used to a couple of months back.

"Maybe for a change we should go somewhere for Christmas? Just the two of us." He says with a purr in the back of his throat.

You flinch, immediately catching a red color of embarrassment. "Wherever it snows in December. I'd like that." You agree easily and shoot him a happy smile.

"Then it's settled." Says Yukio dreamily, stoking the back of your head. His face is blushing still, though his features remain unstirred, holding a posture of a stern captain.

At the thought of snow a flashback runs across your mind. You remember that one time you accidentally said 'Yuki (snow in Japanese), look at all this Yukio!' to Kasamatsu and how he rolled his navy blue eyes in amusement.

You peer at the lit Christmas tree standing in the back of the room. It reminds you once again that it's already been a year, yet it has fled by like a lightning. You don't want to waste any moment given with your boyfriend anymore.

"Yukio." You call.

He hums in response, lying his jaw on your shoulder as he breathes in your scent.

"Let's try again until you no longer feel uncomfortable." You giggle and pin him flat on the bed by shoulders.

His face shows a momentary surprise, then shifts into an assortment of both confusion and gratification. He slings his arms over the back of your waist and yanks you closer.

"I could pretend to be uncomfortable all night~"