Kise Ryouta

A very important note from me.

Sorry for being away for nearly a month, but I'm afraid I have to go on a small hiatus because of severe health problems.

This is the last work by me you'll see for a while, but I'll be back and I'll try to keep you updated through my journal, which has been posted on Wattpad too.

Thank you for all the support and for being the best readers ever. Until the next time :)

___________________________

KNB After Sex Talks (N7)

When Ryouta came home from another modeling session today, he looked so stunning and the outfit he was wearing was so fitting, that you almost felt guilty for undressing him.

Now you're lying on top of him, your leg is wrapped around his and you occupy yourself by casually taking his designer hats off the nearby hanger and placing them one after one on the blond head of your boyfriend.

For his nape is resting on an enormous pillow, you end up putting the hats over his forehead, in answer to what he goes from smiling, to frowning and from scowling to chuckling sweetly.

"What are you doing?" He asks and sits up, leaning his spine against the headboard of the bed. He fixes the misplaced headwear over the crown of his head.

"This looks great on you!" You gasp and hurriedly clasp your phone, meaning to snap a picture of him.

"H-hey!" Being taken aback, Kise shudders, growing strained. His expression becomes uneasy, but undeniably attractive, as a bright light of the phone flashes in the dimly lit room.

"You're not going to save this picture, are you? I look bad in unexpected shots!" He lies, for he's aware of his looking magnificent in each of his photos that have ever existed.

He peeks at the screen of your phone, which now has a picture of a shirtless Kise Ryouta in wrinkled bed sheets, wearing a designer hat.

"What else am I going to blackmail you with if you dump me?" You scoff, putting mobile aside.

You start crawling your fingers up his stiff chest as you bring your face closer.

"That's not going to happen." Kise assures, hugging you by the middle.

"I believe you." You giggle, cupping his face. "I'll call that shot 'I slept with Kise Ryouta but all I got was this picture'." You joke shamelessly, then give him a sudden kiss, as if trying to prevent him from saying anything else.

Your lips move against his mouth in a slow motion, tasting each corner of it. He shuts his eyes in satisfaction and pulls you closer, caressing the back of your neck.

Without a warning, you break the kiss apart and in a breaking voice and with trembling lips you say, "I've missed spending time with you, Ryouta." Upon saying that, you bump into his broad chest and capture his waist in a tight wrap of your arms.

You feel his warmth all around you, as well as the distinct smell of berries and freshness of his perfume. His skin is silky and flawless, soft like a cloud and you can still see remains of make up on his face.

"So soft.." You murmur, lost in the dreamily feeling. Your body no longer obeys your commands when you find yourself groping one of his butt cheeks.

"(f/n)cchi..." The mortified blond utters in a weak laughter. "Surely that's soft."

"Oh." You chirp, giving his bottom one last squeeze before drifting away.

You're lusting for Kise's ardent touch whenever he's away, and he often is busy with his modeling career, so once you lay your hands on him, temptation starts to kick in and the two of you usually end up in bed, just like today.

"You know, we barely do anything besides having sex when I find time to come home." He remarks apologetically and you sharpen your hearing.

"What are you trying to say?" You tilt your head to the side.

"I'm saying that we should grab some dinner once we take a shower." A smile brighter than the sun shines on Ryouta's face.

Your heart skips a beat, you furrow your eyebrows together and glance at a wall calendar in disbelief.

"Don't you have another photoshoot after this?"

Kise nods briefly, then pecks your lips mildly.

"Yeah, I do. But who cares. You're my treasure, (f/n), and I need more time with you."