I'm So Happy For You

I sat in Miro's bed. We had been staying at his place for a bit. Miro is very respectful so I don't worry about us being too stupid. I kissed him and smiled. He had been to the NHL draft a little bit ago. I rubbed his back and he just moved a bit in his sleep. I kissed him on the back of the neck. I got up and got dressed.

     I walked downstairs and saw Sophia and Lukas playing in the living room

     I walked downstairs and saw Sophia and Lukas playing in the living room. I sat down and smiled.

     "Hey," Mrs. Heiskanen sat down next to me.

     "Good morning," I smiled.

     "You aren't getting pregnant with my son's baby?" She asked.

     "No," I said firmly. This isn't all I am.

     "If you say so," She said.

     "I was in a bad time of my life. I was reckless and stupid. I've grown as a person mentally and physically. I'm cautious now," I said, looking over to her.

     "You're telling me you're not still in the bad time in your life. You've been living off of friends and your boyfriend," She said. I wanted to fight back but she was letting me stay with her so I stayed quiet.

     "Hey, guys!" Miro ran downstairs super excited.

     "What?" I asked. 

     "I got drafted!" He yelled. 

     Once again. I suck at making things realistic when it comes to getting him into the NHL. Please just work with me and don't call me out. You know who you are... Anyways, that addressed. Moving on.

     "Really?!" I jumped up and hugged him. 

     "Yeah!" He kissed me. I was so happy for him.

     "I'm so happy for you!" I yelled. Then I kissed him again. He picked me up in his arms.

     "I love you!" He kissed me again.

     "I love you too!" I smiled.

     "Congrats," His mom said. 

     "Thank you for everything, Mom," He kissed me.

     "Mhmm," She nodded. I kissed Miro and he smiled at me. We talked for a bit and Miro got up to use the bathroom.

     "Someone's excited," She looked over at me.

     "Of course. I love him. I'm so happy for him," I smiled.

     "Happy for his money," She looked me up and down.

     "Excuse me," I raised an eyebrow.

     "I see through you. You are broke. You want his money," She smirked. 

     "I love him. He is so sweet to me. This has been his dream. I'm surprised you aren't happier for him!" I said. 

     "Sure..," She said. Miro walked in and put his arm around me. I blushed and he kissed me.

     "I'm so happy for you," I hugged him.

     "Thanks, Babe, I love you," He said.

     "I love you too," I said. He pulled me up into his lap and we talked with his mom about what he was planning on doing. I smiled and hugged him. He kissed me again.

     "You are my everything. I hate that I have to leave you behind for a bit," He said. I nodded. 

     "I'm so proud of you," I said. 

     "Thank you. Can we try a long-distance relationship?" He asked.

     "I'd love to try," I kissed him on the forehead. 

     "You're so sweet, Babe. I love you," He said. 

     "Aww, I love you too," I said. 

     I sat in Miro's bed in tears.

     "Babe, don't cry," I felt two strong arms around my waist. 

     "S-Sorry," I said.

     "It's alright. I know this is hard of you. I love you so much," He kissed the back of my neck. I turned around to face him. He scooped me up in his arms. I blushed. 

     "I love you too," I cried as he pulled me into his lap. I cried into his shoulder.

     "It's alright," He held me tightly. We both cried a bit and talked for a while.

     "I need to get going," He finally said.

     "O-Ok," I said. We walked downstairs and I helped him load up his stuff. We said our goodbyes and he left. I was sad. At least Mrs. Heiskanen is letting me and Sophia stay with them still...