The House

I sat in the car as we drove into the main city part of Dallas. Miro actually bought a house here for now. My eyes lit up as I looked out the window. I felt Miro's eyes on the back of my head. I blushed as he put his hand on my thigh.

     "How come you've never taken me to Dallas?" I asked, continuing to look out the window.

     "I'm not sure," Miro said.

     "I've never been to a big city," Sophia said from the back seat.

     "Well, now you have," He said. We turned onto the North Dallas Tollway. He had bought a house this year instead of being in an apartment. We drove for a while as I looked out the windows. There's no way he was able to get a house here! We pulled into a driveway of a gorgeous house. It was a two story house. It had white paneling and black shingles. I gasped and when he parked the car I jumped out of the car and I was shocked. This house is so pretty! Miro came up behind me and put his arms around on my waist.

     "Do you like it?" He smirked.

     "I love it!" I said. He smiled and I kissed him. Sophia came and joined us staring at the house.

     "Go inside. It's so pretty inside. I'll get some of our stuff out," He said. I nodded and he walked over to the car. Sophia and I walked inside. There was a small entry area. It was very cute. There were two ways you could go. The stairs, or the main downstairs area. 

     We kept going straight into the main area. It opened up into a kitchen and I was so shocked. It was so pretty. It was a big kitchen with a gorgeous marble countertop with a small bar with two barstools. It had white cabinets and dark wood floors. 

     I continued walking into the empty pantry. It was huge for a pantry. 

     I walked back out and into the dining room. It had creamy white walls and a large wooden table. 

     I smiled as I went into the living room. It had a tall ceiling and it was a nice size. There was a grey L-shaped couch and two arm chairs. There was also a 75-inch tv set on a glass tv stand and a fireplace. 

     There was a nice laundry room and there was also a bathroom connected to the kitchen. 

     I walked up the stairs. It was basically a hallway with some rooms connected. The first room was the master bedroom. 

     It was a large white room with one pale green wall. The pale green wall had king-sized bed against it. The bed had a white comforter and a couple pillows that were either white, black, or grey. There was also a black blanket lying across the bottom. There were two black dressers against one wall. Opposite of the bed a smaller tv sat mounted on the wall. Another wall had large floor-to-ceiling window that I absolutely loved!

     Attached to the bedroom the master bathroom entrance consisted of a white sliding door. I opened it and the bathroom had a hallway type aspect to it. When you walked inside there were two sinks and a countertop space. One sink had a medicine cabinet on the wall next to it while the other had an adjustable makeup mirror that was wall-mounted. To the left was the first walk-in-closet. It was a nice size. Next to the left sat a somewhat large shower. It had a small bench and a shelf above it for more toiletries. Across from that was the second walk-in-closet. It was the same size as the first. If you continued walking a step or two there was a large jacuzzi style bathtub on the left. On the right was a toilet. 

     We walked out and went to one of the other bedrooms. It was white so we were planning on painting it. It had a full-sized bed. It also had a dresser and a large bookcase. It had a small walk-in-closet. One of the walls had a decent sized window.

     It was connected to a bathroom. It had a nice layout with two sinks, a toilet, and a shower.

     Off of the bathroom was a third bedroom. It was the exact same layout as the previous bedroom. 

     Down the hallway was one final bedroom. It had the same layout of the previous two rooms but it was a bit bigger. It was very pretty. It had a window seat and I thought it was a very cute room. 

     There was another bathroom in the hallway. It was a similar layout of the master bathroom but smaller. It did not have a bathtub or closets. It was nice. I walked downstairs to see Miro setting some boxes in the entry. 

     "What do you think?" He asked.

     "I love it!" I hugged him. He smiled.

     "Alright, now you have to help me move boxes," He smiled. I nodded and we moved all the boxes into the house. We tried to unpack as much as possible. We spent about a week unpacking everything. 

     "I love you. Thank you for staying with me even though I am a teen mom. I can't thank you enough," I said to him one night as we lied in bed.  

     "I love you too. You are the best girlfriend I've ever had. Thank you for everything," He kissed me and we both fell asleep. I really am so thankful for his love and support.