A Rude Encounter

"Here it is!" Jaehyung exclaims. Holding her arms out, spinning in circles, in a way to show me the apartment. I smile and look around. Taking in the wonderfully decorated room in front of me. I walk in and the kitchen is on the left. The living room being straight across from there. "You decorate this all by yourself?" I ask.

Jaehyung nods in response, "I would've had help but my parents are usually busy and most of my friends are out at college far away from here. Or busy with other things." She explains. "That must suck.." I say solemnly. I never had to worry about not having someone. It was always a matter of when they would leave me. "Eh it's alright. It's not like they left me or anything. They just moved on with their lives. I have." Jaehyung says with a small smile. Reassuring me that it was ok.

I smile back and look around the rest of the place. Jaehyung following along.

"And here is your room, Y/N." The brunette says. Pointing at the room to the right of the kitchen. Down a small hall. "This door outside of the room is the bathroom. Mine is on the other side of the apartment." I nod.

  "Ok. I'll let you get settled in!" Jaehyung says. I nod once more and walk into my room. It's clad with grays and blues. A very nice color combo. A big queen sized bed in the middle of the room. A gray rug underneath the bed splayed out into the rest of the room. A chandelier hanging beautifully.

  "Ok...this is my new room." I say to myself. I sit on the edge of the bed. Soon I find myself edging to the middle and fall asleep.
—————————-
  I wake up to the sound of footsteps pattering towards my room. I look at the clock to the side of my bed. "3 am. Huh, I slept that long? Guess I was exhausted."

  "No! You can't go in there-!"

  "Geez calm down, Jae. I always sleep in this room. What's so different this time-uhhhh..."

  The footsteps stop as a man stands in the doorway of my room. Holding the door open looking at me with wide and confused eyes. Jaehyung is face-palming herself in the back as she tries to get the man out of my room.

  "You never told me that you had a guest. A hot one at that..." he says, looking at me with a wink.

  I scrunch my face in cringe and speak to Jaehyung.

  "Sorry, Jae. I fell asleep. If I had known you would have a guest over, I would've stayed awake." I said.

  "No! It's alright. Usually I never know when they come over. They just do." She says in response. "Jungkook, you need to leave this room. It belongs to Y/N now." The man, Jungkook, looks at me. Looking me up and down. "You got a roommate? You picked a good one."

  "God! Stop flirting with my roommate you hoe!" Jae exclaims. With a last wink from Jungkook and a nudge from Jaehyung, I was alone in my room once again.

  What is with him? Just met me and starts with flirting? What the hell?

  As I mentally sigh to myself about the Alpha male in the next room, the door-handle jiggles before opening, revealing my roommate, heaving and sighing.

  "I'm so sorry about that, Y/N. They just show up without warning sometimes..." she explains. "They? Who's they? Isn't it just uh...Jungkook was it?" I ask, confused about who they is; but before she could answer, we were interrupted, once again, by repeated banging on the door.

  "Hey! Jaehyung?! I'm sorry to barge in like this...again, but we kinda need somewhere to crash!" Despite having heard Jungkooks voice once, that definitely wasn't Jungkook behind the door.

  So there's more? I think to myself as I look at Jae in front of me. She's clearly exhausted and doesn't want to be bothered.

  "Hey...it's ok I can handle this for you." I whisper to her before moving her, gently, from the door; opening it to reveal, as I suspected, a different man in front of me. Shorter than the first one. Has more feminine features.

  "Jae-! Oh...sorry I didn't realize she has a guest over already."

  "Actually! That's Jaes new roomy!"

  I hear someone shout from somewhere else in the apartment. Definitely Jungkook. "What?! Jae! You got a roommate and you didn't tell us?! How rude..." the man pouts.

  Aw. How adorable. I think to myself. I'm pulled from my thoughts at the voice of, yet, another man. "Where is everyone?! Thought we were all supposed to meet here." I see a man come from behind the corner. Making his way towards the open door, holding both me and this other man.

  "Hey, Jiminie! Who's this?" The man says, as he wraps an arm around, who I assume to be...Jiminie?

  What kind of name is Jiminie?

  "Heseokie hyung! I told you not to call me that in front of strangers!" Jiminie says as he points to me. The new man looks to where he's pointing and lands his eyes on mine. A slight pause. A pause that felt like an eternity. All of these men are beautiful, but there is something about this one that makes everything...stop.

  What the hell am I thinking?! I don't even know his name hell he didn't even say hi to me...

  "Oh! Uh..hi. I don't know who you are or why you're here but, clearly, you've stolen my Jiminie from me." The man says as, Jiminie, slaps him repeatedly. "What the hell-!" "Yeah yeah. Sorry Jimin. I'll quit." He says as he walks away. Patting Jimin on the back.

  Jimin turns back to me whilst rolling his eyes. "Sorry. That's Hoseok. He's not usually rude to others. He's just like that when he's tired." Jimin says, smiling. "Anyway! Hi! I'm Jimin. It's very nice to meet you...?" He holds out his hand as he finishes his sentence. "Oh! Sorry, my names Y/N. Nice to meet you too, Jimin." I say back as I shake the beautiful mans hand.

  Jimin walks away and I close the door back. I turn to Jaehyung as she sits on the edge of my bed. "So...they just show up...whenever." I say

  "They just show up whenever..." Jae copies as we both sink ourselves into the bed. Falling into endless sleep.
-
-
-
Sorry if this chapter seems thrown together. I was just excited to update with a new chapter that I kinda forgot how to keep it together! 😂 sorry...hope you enjoyed anyway!
❤️