𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 |𝙋𝙤𝙥 𝙎𝙢𝙤𝙠𝙚

Meet The Woo

"Yerrrrrr!" I heard some wack ass niggas calling me

"Yerrrrrr!" I heard some wack ass niggas calling me. They stood on the corner of the block like they was selling pussy.

I ignored them. If you want my attention, you should come up to me and speak. Not yell like a pussy.

"Fuck you then bitch!" Someone yelled.

I turned around. One thing I won't tolerate from anyone is disrespect. When I feel disrespected. I get disrespectful.

"Who called me a bitch?" I approached the group of guys.

No one said a thing.

"Was I not clear enough?" I asked. "Which one of you bitches called me a bitch?"

"Look shorty, no one called you a bitch. Get on home now, it's dangerous out here in these streets." One of them said.

"No! Fuck these damn streets." I spat on the ground. "Who called me a bitch?" I asked again.

"No one called you a damn bitch! Shut the fuck up!" Someone else spoke up.

I recognized the voice. He was the one who called me a bitch.

"Chill bro, thats a female." His friend told him.

"Listen bitch, play with your pussy, don't play with me, ight?" I told the guy.

"I would play with yours but your stubborn ass kept walking." He laughed.

"Oh, so you're a comedian?" I asked.

"Oh what, you ain't know? Ask about me next time." He smirked at me.

"You ain't nobody, why should I have asked about your dirty ass?" I asked as his friends watched in amusement.

"Man, get your stupid ass out of here." He waved me off. "Ugly hoe."

"I wasn't ugly when you were calling me, now was I?" I asked.

"Shit you are now." He shrugged.

"I'll put my hands on your dumb ass. Keep talking crazy if you want to." I got closer to him.

Of course it was the smallest guy who wanted to start shit. I wasn't Intimidated by him whatsoever.