Cuddling

It was a cold day in Toronto, and Luke was cold.

Calum and Ashton were both out shopping and sightseeing. Michael was doing whatever Michael does.

Luke suddenly had an idea. All it needed was a blanket, a pillow, a bed, and Michael.

"Michael! Where are you!?"Luke called out.

"I'm in the kitchen," came Michael's reply.

Luke wandered into the kitchen to see what Michael was doing in it.

"What in the world are you doing?" Luke asked, barely able to keep his laughter in.

"What does it look like?" Michael responded.

"Um, well, to be honest, it kinda looks like you had a party with flour and didn't invite me," Luke told him laughing.

It was true. Flour was everywhere. It was smeared on the table, it was on the stove, it was even completely covering Michael himself.

"What on earth were you doing?"

"I was trying to make a giant cookie for us all to split, but, as you can that plan failed."

"Oh well, guess you'd better find something else to do."

"Before I do anything, I need to take a shower," Michael said, looking at himself.

"That'd be a good idea," Luke said, looking Michael up and down, loving everything he saw.

Suddenly Michael grinned.

"But first . . . I thing Lukey needs a hug."

"Oh hell no!" Luke exclaimed, turning to run from Michael.

"You'll never catch me alive!"

"Just watch me!"

In the end Michael caught him and the result was a flour covered Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings.

"Great, now I have to take a shower too," Luke complained.

"Oh poor baby, you'll live," Michael snickered. "I call the shower first!"

"I-but-you," Luke said, his mouth gaping as Michael ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"I will get you for that!" Luke called through the door.

"We'll see about that," was Michael cheeky reply.

"Oh, we will, I promise you that."

The sound of running water finally hit Luke's ears.

                            ¿?LINE BREAK¿?

20 minutes later, Michael left the bathroom, a towel on his neck.

"About time," Luke said.

"Your turn," was his reply.

"Okay, okay, I'm going in," Luke laughed.

After locking the door behind him, Luke started the water and got undressed.

The moment he stepped under the water, he was greeted with warmth and the smell of Michael.

Luke smiled.

At least he was warm.

                                     ¿?LINE BREAK¿?

Half an hour later, Luke left the bathroom the exact way that Michael did, a towel resting on his neck.

"Luke?" Michael asked.

"Yeah?"

"I'm cold."

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Cuddle."

Luke laughed.

"Fine, I'm cold too, so."

"Who's bed?" Michael asked, walking to the boys room.

"How about," Luke thought for a moment. "Ashton's bed?"

"Okay!"

                                 ¿?LINE BREAK¿?

An hour later, Ashton and Calum walked into the room to find an adorable sight.

It was their favourite couple, and they were cuddling.
Hope you enjoyed my first Muke Clemmings One-Shot.
This is dedicated to @mary-dead-and-gone (is that how you do it Mary?).
Read on to enjoy more short stories.