1 • Lost Sweater (Rewritten)

Some Author Notes:

I use _____ instead of Y/N. I personally think it's more investing since when I see Y/N I think of Yin.

I choose your family hehe (Family members and other people are basically my OCs.)

I've only watched what's on Netflix so far, (up until season 2) Im planning to watch more, but note I haven't watched most of it, and please don't spoil it for me.

I'm not Japanese. I have little to no clue how Japanese schools work so I'm going by the American school system.

This is a female reader story.

There's definitely going to be dark themes, reader discretion advised.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(I rewrote this chapter, it'll still fit in with the rest of the chapters so no worries. I'll probably be rewriting those ones so they'll be more detailed and better written.)

October 2nd, 20XX
2:38 PM

(_____ POV:)

You browsed the inside of your locker. You couldn't find your black sweater at all. All that was there were your folders of random sketches you had and other things.

You sighed, "Hey Kara, have you seen my sweater anywhere?" You asked, "I thought I had it with me.." She shook her head no.

"Maybe you left it in the gym?" She suggested, "Didn't you put it in your locker or something then?"

"Oh yeah... Well I'll check there after art club. We're already running late." You sighed.
Usually you'd be too lazy to care and would just pick it up when you had gym, but it gets considerably cold in October.

• • •

The doors of the gym were locked. Peering through the window of it, there was a volleyball game going on. You didn't want to interrupt, so you just kept watching until someone noticed you.

Mr. Manaba, one of the coaches saw you and opened the door. A lot of people stared.

"Oh! Uh, I'm just-just here because I think I left my sweater in-the girls locker room!" You stuttered. You didn't expect for people to look at me. "Sorry for the intrusion!"

"Oh it's fine, go find your locker." He gestured for me to come in, and you did. You headed towards the girls locker room on the side and found your locker. Thankfully, your sweater was still there.

As soon as you got back into the gym, you were impressed. I couldn't see much of the game from the window, but seeing it so close was pretty cool.

Having time to kill, I sat on one of the bleachers on the side. It was a 3 on 3 game, and the losing team was only two points behind. If my mom asks why I came home later, I could tell them I was staying behind studying.

Admiring it, I recognized a few people from my class. I obviously knew the second years like Fukunaga and Kozume, since when you're in the same grade for a while, you know who everyone is. I didn't really recognize the first years though.

After the game ended, Coach Naoi came up to me.

"How'd you liking the game?" He asked.

"It's pretty cool to watch." I answered, "It's really impressive when the ball almost hits the floor, but they still end up getting it."

"I was wondering, would you like to be our team manager? You have good grades, so I think you'd be responsible enough."

"Oh I don't think I could ever do that," I said, "I don't even play volleyball or anything, I just like watching it."

He told me to think about it, and I did.

Looking back at the player, they all looked pretty tired out. I would've been too, obviously. They started to clean up. I asked the other coach if I could help, but he declined so I gave my compliments to the team and headed out.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

October 3, 20XX
11:32 AM

I sighed. Usually for lunch I'd sit with my friend Kara, yet she isn't here today so now I have no one.

I pulled out some cash to use for the vending machine, when I saw Kozume playing a game right next to it.

"Oh! Kozume-kun!" I called, "You guys were really cool in that 3 on 3 game yesterday." I smiled. He was on the side that won. His sets were really good too.

"Oh, uh... thanks." He replied awkwardly. Does he not know me?

"Yeah, uh, you're welcome!" I chuckled.

He immediately rushed away. I wonder why he didn't like me. The least he could've done was sound a bit more enthusiastic. Its pretty hurtful.

Ignoring him, I ordered my drink from the vending machine, (also looking under and around it for loose change), and continued back to the table I usually sit.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Note:
I hope you guys don't mind it so far! I had to restart because I couldn't continue it, but it's better planned out now I think..

Also uh, Kenma doesn't sit with Kuroo since he's in a different year. Idk if any of you guys were wondering about that.