my dumb rough ideas

I WROTE THIS IN QUARANTINE WHEN LIKE EVERYONE WAS MENTALLY UNSTABLE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE I'VE CHANGED AS A PERSON RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Skip to the end maybe tho idk

THERES SO MUCH CRIGNE AHEAD OH MY GOSH

- Kenma becomes sadistic after trying to help yn by showing him a picture of Allison tortured.

- He also replaces her stuff so she wouldn't notice, but he licks it first so she would feel his indirect kiss.

- YN doesn't feel like living after she is kidnapped, but Kenma threatens her with her families life.

-Kenmas into choking.

(Ig this was part of like a first draft of the last chapter. Sometimes I just do this where I write something out but then scrap it but I spent too long writing it so I don't want to waste it)

You were already asleep from the pills, which made this a whole lot easier. He was scared, but he couldn't think of anything better. At least, something guaranteed to work.

"Would Uber work? Is that good enough?" He mumbled. He's never requested a ride so this was a little new to him. "I can pay with cash right?.." He eventually scheduled one to come at 1:20.

He took some wine from the cabinet, and lightly rubbed it into your skin. It didn't stain it or anything, he just hoped the scent would come through.

I should've done this one the weekend. Whatever.

He finished packing your items and cleaned up. He made sure to pour hydrogen peroxide on some of the bloodstains as well.
Pondering if he should get a black light or not, someone was already waiting for him.

Kenma put on his hood and carried you over his shoulder to the car.

"Uh, what happened?" The driver asked.

"She... she kind of got uh..." Kenma awkwardly said. Before he finished his sentence, the driver smelled the alcohol and told him it was fine.

I don't want to do this. It feels embarrassing.

The drive was rather silent and short, whcih Kenma enjoyed. He didn't want to talk to anyone. He wanted to hide you away as quick as possible.

The driver stopped at the blue house Kenma requested. It was rented out by his parents friends. They never use it though because they lived abroad, and he suspected they wouldn't come back anytime soon.

Paying him extra, Kenma was left alone with you.

Taking the key out of a container hidden in the bushes, he unlocked the door. The house was quite barren, a little messy as well.

Sorry there wasn't more
Suggest stuff you want me to write and maybe I'll do it idk

I do enjoy writing horror, like Yandere horror, but if I write one again I don't want it to be suggestive like the other one because I'm more uncomfortable with that now. I kind of just like spooky scary stuff yknow

Yeah tell me what I should write plzplzplz