The Cliret Spirit Key

Author: LightningLuckz

Synopsis:

I felt meek at the small proximity between us.

"C-Cyrus...w-what are you d-doing?" I stammered slowly. I was waiting for a response but I got none. I was too afraid to even move so we literally stood in that way, holding each other's gaze for what felt like forever before he lifted me and placed me on my bed.

********

A normal girl who leads a normal life but has no friends and a horrible family state. Outspoken in nature but quiet with secrets, nobody really pays attention to Raven Scott. She considers it normal, having had a 'rougher' childhood than others when it came to friendship & family.But one day, she realises that there is more to her story than just her boring normal life. She was different. 

As she goes on a journey to find out the truth about her past, she makes friends and learns their secrets too. But what will she do when she uncovers a particularly dark and dirty secret that could distort her life in ways she cannot even imagine? Will she run away from it to protect her life? Will she fight for what is right? Will her current relationships and memories with the world affect her decision?

Read the book to uncover the hidden secrets of the mortal universe you reside in.