DISCLAIMER

WARNING!
PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

This is just a work of fiction, names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story contains strong language that is not suitable for every young reader. Read at your own risk.

Please be minded that this story contains sensitive mature contents, such as strong languages that are not advisable for young readers. Some scenes that can affect your innocent mind.

This story is unedited and might have a grammatical errors and typographical errors. Typographical errors can be caused a auto-correction in cellular phone. So, bear with it. Thank you!

-------------------

TRIGGER WARNING

This novel contains content that may be emotionally distressing or triggering for some readers. Reader discretion is advised. The themes explored in this work include:

Violence: There are depictions of physical violence, including but not limited to combat scenes and acts of aggression.

Abuse: Some characters may have experienced physical, emotional, or psychological abuse, and these themes are explored within the narrative.

Sexual Content: The story may contain scenes of a sexual nature and discussions of relationships, including consensual and non-consensual situations.

Substance Abuse: Characters may engage in the use of alcohol or drugs, and their consequences are portrayed.

Death and Loss: The novel deals with themes of mortality, grief, and loss.

Self-Harm: This content contains discussions or references to self-harm that some readers may find distressing. Please prioritize your well-being and feel free to skip this section if needed.

Please be aware that the author has made efforts to handle these themes with sensitivity and care. If you find any of these topics troubling or if you believe they may cause distress, it is advisable to consider whether this novel is suitable for your reading preferences. If you choose to proceed, please do so with self-awareness and seek support if needed.

-------------------

TAKE NOTE:

(this is the first installment of gorqyieds series, however you can read this series as STAND ALONE, hope you enjoy it!)

-------------------

This story is unedited and might have a grammatical errors and typographical errors. Typographical errors can be caused a auto-correction in cellular phone. So, bear with it. I'll go back to it when I finished the whole story! Thank you!

SHANGPU