1

Funny thing: this is based on a dream I had (yes doyoung was the boy even in my dreams lmao)

Your POV (y/n)

I woke up, I woke up in an unfamiliar room beside me a boy. A boy with blueish hair.

"WTH?!" I screamed, the boy next to me flashed his eyes open at my scream he looked to the side his eyes widened, "whaa! What are you doing in my-" he looked around "where am I?" "Funny idk it neither" I said awkwardly "he was about to stand up but then he realized he has nothing on only his bare body.

He looked at me the slowly down I just nodded "I-I e-eh" he stuttered with a blush on his face.

Suddenly my body got numb I couldn't feel anything I looked at the boy and he looked at me. Suddenly I everything went black for a second and I woke up on the beach?

I wore a bikini? I looked to my side only to see that blue hair guy with another girl? Then I felt a hand around my waist I looked down and then to the other side there I saw a handsome guy with black hair I didn't realized that I stared at him, maybe to long?

"Babe? Are you okay?"
The boy said.
"Y-yeah I'm fine" I said with a fake smile on my face "who is he and why is he calling me babe?" I thought.

"Yo, Hyunjin" the girl beside me said "hyunjin? His name is hyunjin?" I mumbled "yeah, Hani?" Hyunjin answered "Let's go in the water since doyoung doesn't want to go with me" hani said with a pout.

"You comming to babe?" Hyunjin tirmed towards me and asked with a smile on his face

"no no I'm trying to get a tan" I answered which was obviously a lie because I wanted to talk to Doyoung? His name is doyoung right? He nodded and went in the water with Hani.

I turned around and so did Doyoung. I stared in his eyes with a confused look

"where are we?" I asked "I really dont know, but I'm doyoung?" He said with a bunny smile "uh I'm uh Y/N " I hesitated said "y-you remember me right?" I asked
"y-yeah you were beside me in that bed..." I nodded slowly

"but it seems like I'm together with hyunjin and you are together with hani?" He didn't answered he just looked at me.

Doyoung POV
She really dont remember me right... why all of this happened. I should have protected her better but now we back at the beginning.. I hate this world I wnat to go back home with her... I wish I could go back time..

Flashback still Doyoung POV

"Why?! I DONT WANT TO" I yelled at him. "I LOVE ONLY HER YOU CANT FORCE ME TO LOVE SOMEONE ELSE!" I continued to yell at him

(???) Looked at me with pity in his eyes "I'm sorry Hyung but this are the rules. You and y/n wanted to destroy the system and this are the consequences... If you won't play that game and choose to love her, you'll kill both of you here and in reality..." ??? Said

"But Jungwoo I-I cant" I said with tears in my eyes...

To be continue (maybe idk)