2

Idek if someone would ever read this lmao btw English is not my first language. SO GRAMMAR ERROR.
FUNFACT: If you don't STAN loona your a loser (jk jk jk) but STAN loona duh

"I know doyoung it's hard but you have to play with the rules. Dont forget what happened last time! You tried to go against the rules with y/n! And now she doesn't remember anything at all!" Jungwoo said with a concerned voice.

"Yeah I remember it was just a few days ago jungwoo.... no need to remind me." I said annoyed. "Still, I have to change it last time we almost made it!" I thought.

-end of flashback-

"Doyoung? Hello?" I heard a voice calling for me I snapped back to reality and looked at her "oh sorry what did you said?" "I asked you why we're suddenly here? Because last time I checked we were together in a bed.."

"she looks so confused should I tell her?" I said in my head. I really should tell her! "Ehm y/n?" She looked in my direction "you know (no only lee know knows ;)) imagine being in a game- being trapped in a game" she looked at me carefully.

"You, me.. we both went in the game together b-but we got trapped and have to play a character.. you cant rly control what you do. But you still have your own mind only your actions and words are sometimes controlled..."

"So... you and me are in a game and nothing here is real¿" y/n tilted her head to the side and chuckled "I knew it" "w-wait you knew it you remember how you come here????!" I said with hope.
"No, I dont but it makes sense because I said things or do things that I didn't want to do.." she looked at her feet while saying "so hyunjin and hani are not real?" I nodded "they probably live in reality since this game only take realistic things.."

I looked at her with a smile and continued "but we can change all this" she looked up again with a com
confused face "how?" "We go against the rules" I smiled

"b-but we have to be careful not to be seen by the game maker since hes in this world too, to look after us..." I said as I remembered what happened last time when he saw us going against the rule.

Y/n looked at me and smiled "bet" was the only thing she said with a smile. "Bet.." I mumbled as an answer. "But first of all let us play the game, so we can see how all of this work" she said while looking at hani and hyunjin playing in the water. I nodded and looked at them too.

Time skip
At hyunjin and y/ns apartment
Y/n POV
After night came Hyunjin and me went to our "house" I dont even know where my home is anymore... as we entered the house I saw a big tiger? In our room "wow this game is rly something else" I mumbled

the tiger came towards us "Flugfyyyyy come here" I heard hyunjin saying with a baby voice "Fluffly??! Who tf calls a tiger fluff?" I thought.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I looked at hyunjin and the tiger hyunjin nodded and continue to pat the Lion.

I went the stairs up and then I lost control over my body and it began to move by it self "really? Why tf cant I even go and take a shower by myself?!" I cursed

After my "body" showered I went in my room and wore a pajama. I went straight to bed and laid down. But I didn't covered myself with the blanket "its cold cant you just-" before I could finish my mouth closed and I wasn't able to talk anymore T^T.

I closed my eyes and I heard someone coming in and putting the blankets over me it must be Hyunjin I thought. Then he kissed my forehead and said "good night princess".

Then everything went black again.

-to be continue?-